Awoo.

User Group Banners

Cake

Everyone has "the power" to give great advice. I'd rather not single out certain members as being 'better' than others. User groups should be for fun, not a status symbol.

I think it'd be a great idea to have more banners, ^_^. Though, I understand this current argument right now, and couldn't agree more with Flyboy's side really. Though it'd be nice and uplifting for the person to get the "honorable member" banner or something, it makes the other people feel lesser, and I don't want that to happen to people. Maybe we can have things like "artist" or "musician" or "big sonic fan" and so forth, <3.

All I know is I need me a wolf banner, <3.

-Blur

I think it'd be a great idea to have more banners, ^_^. Though, I understand this current argument right now, and couldn't agree more with Flyboy's side really. Though it'd be nice and uplifting for the person to get the "honorable member" banner or something, it makes the other people feel lesser, and I don't want that to happen to people. Maybe we can have things like "artist" or "musician" or "big sonic fan" and so forth, <3.

All I know is I need me a wolf banner, <3.

-Blur

People like you who would request a banner would cause upset, because the amount of banners that would be requested would fill up the topic.

Not that it is bad, it will just be too much on the SSMB Staff's shoulders.

Edited by Loelin

I understand what you guys are trying to say: equality to all; but sometimes even equality isn't really that much equal. For Example, democracy and bureaucracy are supposed to be equal in terms of groups of people; but yet some people have more power than others, and they are not treated any differently than any other.

.. Wow.

So if Casanova ever got a "honorable mention" title, it would be just what it is, a guy who has the power to give great advice but treats everyone else just as equal.

Unfortunately it doesn't always look that way from the perspective of others. A usergroup with any mention of 'honorable' would just be a waste.