Awoo.

RoboCop: Rogue City (2023, PC and consoles) "Dead or alive, you're getting a new game about me"

Teoskaven

https://www.gematsu.com/2021/07/nacon-and-teyon-announce-robocop-rogue-city-for-consoles-pc

Brought you from Teyon, the same polish dev team of the awful Rambo 2014 game and the much, much better Terminator: Resistance. Done with the approval of MGM (and by extention Amazon, i guess), the release date makes me guess it's gonna be also on PS5 and Xbox Series.

It has just been announced so it's too early to see anything, but considering the history of the devs i'm interested to see how this turns out no matter what.

If this is even half as good as their terminator game this will definately be worth a pickup.

Their terminator game is shockingly good for what it is. It's one of the few games I bought on PS4 then again on PS5. 

I was really impressed with what they did with that game.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 year later...