Awoo.

Sonic Mania Speedrun deletion glitch

Zoomzeta

So I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but has anyone run into an issue where the records of a speedrun in Time Attack do not correctly display? Whenever I finish a course, my records of the time taken to finish do not appear after exiting the course, remaining at 0 as if they never happened. Can anyone help explaining this?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• charmsb

• Zoomzeta

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, never heard of this. Are you exiting early? Otherwise, I can't think why it would do that.

It's kind of a recent situation. My records of my speedruns just don't seem to appear anymore, and new ones after finishing a stage do not seem to properly save automatically. It's only when I save replays of my playthroughs that I can see them.

5 hours ago, Zoomzeta said:

It's kind of a recent situation. My records of my speedruns just don't seem to appear anymore, and new ones after finishing a stage do not seem to properly save automatically. It's only when I save replays of my playthroughs that I can see them.

That's really odd. Sorry to ask a dumb question, I'm just spitballing, but are you getting faster times? I thought it only saved the 3 best times. If you are, and you still have this issue, I'd try to maybe get in contact with a Mania Speedrunning forum/discord.