Awoo.

Sonic original art design for sale spin ball

Marco

I bought a storage locker from the art designer from the 1990’s. I have a binder full of original sketches and drawings along with discriptions of the game spin ball. It’s all for sale. I have documentation where and when I bought the storage locker in foster city ca. My email is marco05191980@gmail.com thanks 

196FF8D6-EFCE-4E7B-A0F9-254DA2E4F1DB.png

D4AE3A1C-60E9-419B-9661-4B35326963F1.png

11EB48FB-C0C3-449F-AD6B-F5574EAC26A5.png

• The topic was locked
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zaysho

• Marco

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey there, I actually remember this thread was made a couple weeks ago. I'd suggest continuing discussion in it there:

With regards to the subject matter; topics like these typically aren't allowed, but because they belong in the Marketplace sub-forum, which is only accessible if you have 50 posts. I do, however, think it's a cool find in its own right that I don't mind leaving the other thread open for potential discussion at least. If you get a sale, you get a sale.