Awoo.

SatBK contest winners

-Mark-

Well you're lucky you didn't have to pay for it.

Gameplay is just as bad as SatSR, but with added sword play, which means when you whack the wii mote it displays the attack 3 second later. Sync problems >__<

Well, I liked SatSR fine, so that's no problem on my part.

Just be patient; good things come to those who wait.

Or those who didn't win the contest and bought it today. D=

Edited by Mahzes

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Mark-

• Gatestormer

• SuperLink

• Flyboy Fox

To be honest dude, I'm more honoured my name has a place in Sonic history.

Plus, they had to BUY the game. We get it free! ^__^

T

I guess we'll have to wait 'till next week :P

(and mine will probably be one week late with the stupid Swiss Postal system and Customs...)

Mine has arrived guys, so I expect MOST other Englishers will have received theirs too.

Please refrain from pestering AAUK about it though; although his powers are great, they do not extend as far as international postal infrastructure. And he's poorly :(

T

So you guys got it before me too... Who knows how long it'll be before mine arrives. I couldn't find Persona 4 either :(

Mine hasn't arrived yet. I'm only about an hour (or less) outside of London (which is where SEGA UK is, right?).

Have we had a thread about the actual entries themselves yet? There was a lot of awesome stuff there. And surprisingly, I thought the Japanese one was the worst of the three (though it was still full of amazing-as-hell pictures).

Mine is the picture of Eggman stealing the Master Emerald in Hidden Palace. And I couldn't begin to tell you how disappointed I am in it looking back. XD

Curses, I haven't got mine yet either.....T-Bird and Mahzes got theres before me. *cries*

oh well, although I would have prefered to get it on launch day two, I can wait a couple of days......

But 4 weeks?! I'd go insane!! XD

Well luckily I have Disgaea 3 to keep me busy for now. :)

I think the fact I actually live in London probably helped in mine arriving when it did.

I think the fact I actually live in London probably helped in mine arriving when it did.

That's true and probably right, but T-Bird lives in York, :( YORK. Royal Mail hurt my feelings.

I do seriously wonder though what the reason might be, I mean York is much further from London than Southampton is, and since Sock Fox said he lives within an hour of London itself, it baffles me to think why some of us who live closer don't have it yet...

Oh well, Saturdays nearly over, Monday will come soon enough :P

Edited by ENVY16

That's true and probably right, but T-Bird lives in York, :( YORK. Royal Mail hurt my feelings.

Oh well, Saturdays nearly over, Monday will come soon enough :P

If it makes you guys feel any better, I haven't got the right scart plug for my Wii, so I haven't played it yet either.

Oh well, I'll have to make do with RE5.

T

B.MOORE

K.GATES

D.POOLE

E.SPARKS

Please check your inboxes, there's an email I need you to get back on ASAP.

I got mine today, with a lovely little hand-written congratulations note. ^_^

Now I'm stuck on the second fight with King Arthur. Man, that is tough.

I got mine today, with a lovely little hand-written congratulations note. ^_^

Now I'm stuck on the second fight with King Arthur. Man, that is tough.

Awesome! :D Hopefully mine will come tomorrow, if not then Wednesday for definite.

Hope your enjoying the game, and can I ask? Do you need to unlock the fanart gallery? Or is it available straight away?

It's there straight off the bat (got mine on Saturday, Thanks muchly AAUK)

Also hey, first post here in a long while, pretty sure I posted an age ago(I think back when B'man ditched me to do work here ;p) under the moniker "Cinos Hedgean" but it seems that the forum and sites went under quite a few redo's since then.

I didn't want to bump the older topic specifically about the pictures, so I'll just say it here. It's great to finally see all the artwork that both won and didn't win the contest, and to see some of the talent behind them chatting away here together.

Let's see if I can post more than just this message now eh? :lol:

All of the UK has probably received their copy by now.

The rest of EU will probably get it this week (by Thursday i guess..)

Only harder Countries to get to will have their game by Friday or next Monday (im guessing mine will be here Monday :(...)

I didn't enter the compo (as mentioned on the first page) but my copy arrived today. I'll be playing it when I get home from college!!

Hope the rest of the compo winners get their copies soon too.

Mine arrived yesterday (Tuesday) :P I'm having a blast with the game and it's amazing to see my artwork in it! Thanks so much to AAUK and SEGA for making it happen!

I'm going back to my game :D

Just got my copy today! My whole family huddled around the Tv till i got the fanart video and we all cheered when my picture came up!! It was awesome.

Hey Jin' ! You joined SSMB! Great :D

So Belgium & Australia already got their copies! I told you EU & other countries would get the game by Thursday.

(Anyway i still didn't have it :( is Switzerland that hard to reach from the UK?!?)