Awoo.

What is one Sonic product you would buy on the spot?

Mr. Ion

A PVC statue collection of the Freedom Fighters (Post-Reboot) or the Egg Bosses (primarily Conquering Storm).

I will slave away at an Amazon Warehouse for the sole purpose of saving to buy that if this were ever a thing.

• Thumbs Up 3

For the OP. https://smile.amazon.com/Sonic-Underground/dp/B000W04RXY/ref=sr_1_7?crid=2HHWDL0F9JTHA&dchild=1&keywords=sonic+underground+dvd&qid=1628051815&s=movies-tv&sprefix=Sonic+Underg%2Caps%2C239&sr=1-7

For me SatAM figures but preferably plushies. Specifically Sally. I know there were some made for Sega World but I mean new better ones. I’ve seen customs that look amazing.

Also life size, fully articulated and detailed, screen accurate movie Sonic. Not a plush but a doll/replica (ya know what forget the above, do this for Sally too).

A movie Sonic doll is actually possible because a lot of high end merchandise gets made for superheroes and sci-fi characters and I honestly believe the SatAM characters will be revived one day so they’ll probably get toys too.

• Thumbs Up 2

I think a functioning model of at least one kind of Badnik, that can be used as a household, agricultural, or office helper, could be neat to own. Maybe a chair modeled after the Sonic 3 barrel? Or a Rouge statue that also serves as a phone/laptop charger. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Motobug roomba is something I need to exist. Some of these other mentions are really cool, and while I doubt Sega will ever cash in on Archie again, it would be a good idea as there's a market for it. A Sonic art book would also be cool, specifically from Uekawa or Naoto Oshima.

• Thumbs Up 2

Anything (be it a game, cartoon, movie, comic, etc.) starring Eggman as the main character.

You wouldn't have to tell me anything else. I'd get it immediately.

• 2 weeks later...

The 30th Seiko Watch...im very reluctant to order from japan and ship to the uk having never done it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2021 at 10:08 PM, King Conne said:

I have bought all of First 4 Figures' statues : expensive but great!!...
But there is a collection of (non articulated) figures every SONIC fan should buy : Sonic Boom8 (nothing to do with the TV show) by GNF Toyz and distributed by First 4 Figures!!...
As a huge SONIC fan, they are the figures I had been waiting for decades : gorgeous, very detailed and cheap enough for the incredible quality they have!!...
For the moment, 8 figures are available and they are all part of the "Classic" line of the collection : 2 Sonic(s), Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Super Sonic, Metal Sonic and Eggman in his Eggmobile!!...
And in a few months, the "Modern" part of the collection will start and 8 figures are being produced in the beginning : Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Blaze, Tails, Amy, Metal Sonic and Super Sonic!!...
If you don't know the series, look at pictures on the internet!!...
You should all buy them, they are absolutely fantastic and I hope there will be many "waves" for both the Classic and the Modern lines of the collection!!...

So, what SONIC product shall I buy on the spot?!...
Sonic Boom8 figures of course... and an artbook with all Yuji Uekawa's pictures!!...

I feel like I should let you know that I have been sitting on buying these Boom 8 figures for ages and your post just pushed me over the edge and I took the plunge on all 8! So thank you!

I love the sound of the modern set too. I hope they add a few more classics like Mighty and Ray and some OG Badniks to the Boom 8 series at some point too.

Cheers!

Oh thank you so much, that's a real pleasure to bring so much joy to a SONIC fan!!...
As I said, every SONIC fan should buy and collect the Sonic Boom8 collection : these figures are absolutely wonderful!!...

• Fist Bump 1