Awoo.

Sonic arts

Adamis

Many thanks to DRX who released this torrent, a dvd full of artworks. Some of them are new, some are revised artworks and many are already known of.

Classics:

45393418.jpg

45393427.jpg

45393857.jpg

Modern:

45394054.jpg

45394065.jpg

45394100.jpg

45394118.jpg

45394129.jpg

45394247.jpg

45394229.jpg

45394218.jpg

45394325.jpg

45394369.jpg

45394385.jpg

45394468.jpg

There's a few more here !

• Thumbs Up 1

Modern:

Actually, If I'm understanding it correctly, it's labeled "Generic" on the disc.

And can you add th classic Sonic reference? Like I said over at Retro, I can't download torrents from where I am.

Actually, If I'm understanding it correctly, it's labeled "Generic" on the disc.

And can you add th classic Sonic reference? Like I said over at Retro, I can't download torrents from where I am.

Sure. Does it work there? http://spinattack.canalblog.com/archives/2009/10/21/15514427.html

Steve: I agree. This one is awesome. Wasn't it on the Archie #200 special pack? And I thought it was made by Spaz xD

Edited by Adamis Fox

I can't stop drooling over these 'modern' pics of Sonic. They're so hardcore. I love it!

Maybe it's not exactly to the point, but there http://spinattack.canalblog.com/archives/2009/10/p10-0.html are CG screens from Shadow th and two of them are from that commercial with Shadow with a gun and there is a link to the Shadow the hedgehog promo opening with some unused scenes! Maybe somebody knows where to download that opening in higher definition?

• Thumbs Up 1

Maybe it's not exactly to the point, but there http://spinattack.canalblog.com/archives/2009/10/p10-0.html are CG screens from Shadow th and two of them are from that commercial with Shadow with a gun and there is a link to the Shadow the hedgehog promo opening with some unused scenes! Maybe somebody knows where to download that opening in higher definition?

More infos here

Heh, Aquaslash already PM'd me this yesterday. The fact it contained HQ versions of the Channel artwork alone was reason enough for me to squeal like a contented pig but references, colour sheets and unreleased artwork was just TOO MUCH AWESOME FOR ME TO HANDLE.

HOLAS:

This is just too AWESOME!!!1! O_________________________O

But please..... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I beg any of you... could you post this in another link? Torrents suck. T_T

In another topic:

45394325.jpg

Does Blaze looks angrier than shadow? O_o

How is that even possible? O__o

Edited by imarafan
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

The coolest one is the old school Amy, simply because there are so damn few official pictures of her. Old school Metal Sonic if great to.

And that last picture with all the of the series main-main characters is also awesome. It's like a big ol' furry-pile (Eggman can count as a walrus)! :lol:

I messaged u long ago adamis about a figure I wanted to pay 150 dollars for. You could just reply no or yes instead of being rude and ignoring the message. Only posted it on this thread because you would prob ignore this as a message thanks.

• Bad Quality Post 5

And this is irrelevant in this topic. I've already told you "no" NUMEROUS times on Deviantart. Please stop harrassing me for a stupid figure. I don't want to resort to call a mod for this.

Imarafan: The entire file is 4,2 Go. It's too much for something else than torrent. I don't like torrent too but this may be the only way to get this.

Also, this Blaze artwork comes from Sonic Rush Adventure. ;)

• Thumbs Up 1

Holy shit Super Silver actually looks awesome. Why couldn't Silver overall have been awesome in you know, his debut game?

The whole Sonic classic folder in image form (since the .psd and .eps models are just huge):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DTK40JCZ (~10 mb)

There's a couple of files in .ai only but since I haven't Adobe Illustrator, though luck, but I included them nevertheless since they're small. I think they're just named different from those Sonic classic pose ones. If someone can open them and confirm this, I'll appreciate it.

If you want anymore of the images just say so, I'll have no trouble uploading them.

• Thumbs Up 2

This is wonderful!!! *goes to save these for future artistic reference* I especially love the Sonic CD profiles and Super Silver specs. :3 A bit of an inspiration to sketch up something nice ^^

Also, seeing as how Amy isn't really wearing a headband in the traditional sense, I guess I have some leeway to draw her with a bandana in fanart now, if I wasn't already doing it. :D

That hair ribbon instead of the regular Alice band I though she used threw me off guard. Also, her shirt with the opening in the back. Amy looks straight out of the 60-70, something I thought it was only my imagination at work.

Ack! Stupid double post. D:

Adamis, is this file available as a torrent only? I have BitTorrent but it never quite works so well for me, so I was wondering if this was available on either one of the free download sites such as Megaupload and such? I know you already said that it contains artwork most of us are familiar with but the fact that character sheets have been produced peaks my interest in having them on hand for future reference.

Edit - Redmenace already saw to that with the classics so I guess my inquiry is a moot point.

Edited by KittyNakajima

DAMN! These are AWESOME! I haven't seen a heck of a lot of these, and its also sweet to ACTUALLY have some Super Shadow and Super Silver artworks! Lots of cool shadow-y goodness, too. ^^

Heh, the only major character not in that group pic is Silver. Sonic's the only one who has a new artwork in the group pic, though (despite Amy, Eggman, and Shadow all have a bunch of new art separately).

Thanks for posting these! Those Shadow pics are great. Further proof that 2D is always > 3D.

I just love the energy the characters have in the modern artstyle. And I can't believe there's finally a Super Silver Ref...I've been all over the net for official Sonic ref sheets.

I'm sure those are NOT official arts of Super Shadow and Super Silver. Compare:

I mean, the pictures themselves are official, but they are colored by fans.

post-254-125614165107_thumb.jpg

post-254-125614166026_thumb.jpg

post-254-125614166742_thumb.jpg

post-254-125614167948_thumb.jpg

• Bad Quality Post 1

Ooh, very nice. I'd actually mostly forgotten what Super Silver looked like... the darker chest fur tuft is a nice touch to differentiate him from Super Shadow, although it doesn't look that great in the recoloured Rivals render since it doesn't match his gloves and boots.

Also, classic Amy. D'aww.

I'm sure those are NOT official arts of Super Shadow and Super Silver. Compare:

I mean, the pictures themselves are official, but they are colored by fans.

No no, you are quite mistaken. Drx managed to acquire a Sonic art assets DVD and this topic is about those pieces of art. Remember, they have done this with art before. Do you have a copy of Black Knight and Secret Rings? Compare the art on the back of both the boxes.

Blue Blood I don't have neither a Satsr copy, nor a Satbk one, but i suppose you mean this.

I don't doubt, these pieces of art are official. I just know, they were't supposed to be Super forms art. If fans didn't recolore them, then somebody from sega did. But it doesn't make any differense. If a picture is drawn especially for a super form, i can tell that for sure. Otherwise it's always just a recolored original.

post-254-125614501407_thumb.jpg

post-254-125614502723_thumb.jpg

Edited by ArtFenix