Awoo.

Sonic arts

Adamis

The large glaring red bold text of the SEGA CONFIDENTIAL stamps emblazoned within some of the pages might be indicative of s

Nothing SEGA does is confidential anymore. This is just another one of their monthly security fails.

But Metal Sonic ranked higher than Cream in Sega's official popularity poll. In fact, Metal Sonic ranked higher than EGGMAN (and i suspect that this poll might be the reason why Sega have suddenly started including Metal Sonic in games so much more often since then than they did during the earlier years of the 3D-era).

Well thats fair enough then, but it doesn't really do much for character inclusion. But thats a whole new can of worms.

So after leaving this stupid torrent loading all night, being told it'd be finished in the morning, I wake up to find that now it'll be ready in three days? Screw that noise, I don't need to see these stupid pics that badly.

Oh really? Nnyyyyahh! My torrent says that the download will be complete in two days. This is why I HATE using torrents.

Could I ask for a download of the Eggman files on here? Do they include the 2006 realistic model as well?

Yes. Here it is and I included the two from the classic folder so you won't have to download the other ones.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S6VF9MDK (~36mb)

No realistic eggman.

Remember people, I'm just uploading conversions of the .eps and .psd files as images, nothing more.

Edited by redmenace

Been downloading this torrent since 7.45am this morning (12 hours ago) and it's still only 20.5% done D: I know it's not my connection because Windows 7 downloaded in like an hour and a bit at 2.2GB >_> And this torrent is only twice that size.

Seeds plz ._.

45394247.jpg

I found something! :P

Spr_4d_212_m.png

Now art like this style pose on something like Sonic or Shadow would be cool:

Spr_4h_068.png

But I digress, off topic.

Edited by Semi-colon e

Compare these:

45394369.jpg

45394385.jpg

To this:

45417464.jpg

'Looks like Sega VE animation studios (the guys who did the CG cutscenes in Unleashed) actually made CG models for Shadow and Silver after all.

I'm probably wrong about this, but a little speculation never hurt. =P

Also, Sonic's 2D pics are badass- That is all.

Those CGs have been used since Shadow the Hedgehog IIRC. Though I think some time in between Shadow and Rivals 2 they were modified into the current ones.

EDIT: Speaking of Shadow the Hedgehog, you'd think Sega would have had an official Super Shadow render made from it XD

Edited by Aquaslash

VE is a lot better at fur shaders than that. I wish they knew better than to put that strange grain on Sonic, though.

Edited by Phos

Oh my goodness!!! Uekawa finally figured out how to make sonic look cool again! Still, I just wish he'd draw the top spine longer.

That CG model of Shadow looks terrible though. The Silver CG render was done by Hoshino back for Rivals 2. But it looks like some other lazy employee got lazy instead of making a new render pose.

Edited by lounge
  • Bad Quality Post 1

I swear Shadow looks like he's flipping us off in one of his pics. And thats what makes him...BADASS!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Finally got the whole torrent and all I can say that it's so great to finally have some of these images in huge resolutions and excellent quality, including some of the newer 2D art used on The Sonic Channel. These images will definitely come in handy for me.

Edited by Snatcher2047

45393418.jpg

Ahh, I've never seen this artwork before! Amy's old design is SO much better than her new one IMO, the more old style Amy pics I see, the more I realize it. I wish there was a version of this pic without all the info on it...

45394065.jpg

Aww, I absolutely love this pic!! Sonic looks amazing =O I've been looking for this image ever since I saw it on the Archie Sonic 200th issue/ clear Sonic and Knuckles figure box, but couldn't find it anywhere. It's one of the best official Sonic artwork I've seen in years! I'm even planning on putting the back of my Sonic figure box with this image of Sonic on it up on my wall. XD

Edited by S o n i c

Yes. Here it is and I included the two from the classic folder so you won't have to download the other ones.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S6VF9MDK (~36mb)

No realistic eggman.

Remember people, I'm just uploading conversions of the .eps and .psd files as images, nothing more.

Thank you! My torrent pooped out on me and now I have to start over again. I only got the Robotnik model .mov so far from my previous dead torrent.

Edited by Kintobor

I like how Super Shadow's image file name is actually "Super Shadow." More cannon fodder against those "Hyper Shadow" conspirators. And yes, they still exist. All over YouTube.

I've been to a print shop with a few files. These are printed on A3 paper.

(The Silver artwork is fan made but I liked it)

photo0051z.jpg

photo0050q.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

I love Eggman's art. It looks like he's gearing up for a boxing match.

True to Riders form, I expect him to punch a train any minute now.

Same here, but I think it looks more like he's gearing up to throw a fit rather than a punch.

This one is my favorite though:

45394054.jpg

I mean, just look at it. The hell is he doing?

He's falling. Isn't that pretty obvious? =P I love how his spines are flying up like that.

He's falling. Isn't that pretty obvious? =P I love how his spines are flying up like that.

He's falling with style. A ton of style at that.

I too adore the spines, even if I cant figure out how the mechanics behind the angles work out with the 2D sonic 3-pronged perceptive....

He's falling with style.

Didnt buzz say that in the first toy story? :P

I mean, just look at it. The hell is he doing?

He's having fun. It's about damn time sega/that one guy, made sonic art where he looked like he's just enjoying life. I was getting tired of the semi serious sonic art (even though they were still good).

I've been to a print shop with a few files. These are printed on A3 paper.

(The Silver artwork is fan made but I liked it)

Dude you should've put shadow in the middle. that would've made that picture look oh sooo much better haha.