Awoo.

What if all of Modern Sonic's transformations were combined?

BLUzCLUz

Hrm... nah, don't think that's insane enough. Remember, this is a combination of every Sonic transformation ever. The inherent need for overkill, combined with Sega already owning Atlus and thus Shin Megami Tensei, makes me think that this "Ultra Sonic" would look more like the Seraphim pic I posted than what you prepared. (Just my opinion, of course.) 

No worries. I'm just a bit bummed that any fan artist has yet to design a concept.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't think that he would get some angelic or demoniac form as a result of such a concept, as most of the transformation are unrelated to that (and I'm pretty sure that it's something that SEGA would prefer to avoid). It would certainly be something combining some elements of these transformation, or something kinda hyper-sonic esque (for a "pure light aspect"). Maybe with "empty eyes" and no mouth à la Darkspine to make him be less of a "person", as it's pretty common nowadays for "ultimate forms" to try to make a bit less "human" (in a broad sense here) the transformed being, and it fit the "simple" and "to the point" tendencies of Sonic designs

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Kazhnuz said:

I don't think that he would get some angelic or demoniac form as a result of such a concept, as most of the transformation are unrelated to that (and I'm pretty sure that it's something that SEGA would prefer to avoid). It would certainly be something combining some elements of these transformation, or something kinda hyper-sonic esque (for a "pure light aspect"). Maybe with "empty eyes" and no mouth à la Darkspine to make him be less of a "person", as it's pretty common nowadays for "ultimate forms" to try to make a bit less "human" (in a broad sense here) the transformed being, and it fit the "simple" and "to the point" tendencies of Sonic designs

I think keeping the fangs and sharp teeth would be scarier. There's GMK Godzilla with blank eyes, but with canines.

• Thumbs Up 1