Awoo.

TMNT Goes Nickelodeon

Senator NinjaShark

I still really don't like Mona Lisa's 2012 Design or Origins. I would have much preferred if she kept her original origins, and then was designed to look more like a mixture of her original design, and the usual 2012 designs. Plenty of people on Devientart has created far better designs of her, and Venus that just fits the the series much better than these alien ones do.

• Thumbs Up 1

Blast to the past? I have a feeling this is the way they bring back earth. Then again it's probably to early for that.

Blast to the past? I have a feeling this is the way they bring back earth. Then again it's probably to early for that.

It isn't. It's a completely different product based on the Half Shell Heroes toy line.

Ha, that'd actually be better than what we actually got. The cliffhanger on that front was solved in a mere two minutes of episode 1. Time-traveling ship, and boop, everything's undone.

The episode was pretty good outside of that, but man... that had to be the fastest resolution to a cliffhanger I've ever seen in a TV show, period.

Half-Shell Heroes: Blast to the Past will go up early on Nick.com starting this Sunday. Released alongside this news was a new preview clip:

Wow. I wouldn't mind seeing some episodes of the main show being animated in 2D.

We'll be getting one at least, actually. The crossover with the 80's show will have segments in 2D in a similar style to the original shown(and they do it well as it's shown up before)

Personally, can't wait to see 80's 3 episode casey with little personality interact with the current one, but the interactions between him and the 2003 one would be really sick

Sorta Nicktoon related, but did y'all hear that Ian Flynn wrote a back up story for an upcoming issue of IDW's TMNT Amazing Adventures? Cuz he did.

It's pretty great he's gotten added to IDW's stable for this series. Maybe he'll be in rotation for bigger stories down the line.

I really want the creators to throw in a curve ball and add someone from the live action show, The Next Mutation. Like Venus or some villain, but since I heard that someone high up in the TMNT 2012 team hates that show, it most likely wont happen =/

I really want the creators to throw in a curve ball and add someone from the live action show, The Next Mutation. Like Venus or some villain, but since I heard that someone high up in the TMNT 2012 team hates that show, it most likely wont happen =/

Honestly, if they were going to mutate Karai like they did (good lord I still hate that plot point a year later), I wish they just made her a new Venus. I feel like it would've made more sense. Who knows, maybe they could've done her right...

And I say this as someone who really, really doesn't like Next Mutation.

Wouldn't mind a new take on Dragon Lord and the Rank. I thought they were cool concepts for villains, but like most of Next Mutation, didn't live up to their potential and fell into buffoonery very quickly despite how much they were built up. Maybe even combine it with Hothead the Warrior Dragon from Archie? Could turn out cool. Also suddenly possible, since a peek at the first Season 5 episode script that Rob Paulsen posted on Twitter before it was yanked revealed the first title is "Scroll of the Demodragon."

• 4 weeks later...

Nicktoons has begun showing TMNT Fast Forward, and during today's marathon, they shared a new detail about Season 4 of Nick TMNT! Meet Nick's take on the Neutrinos (Apologies for the quality):

2littw6.thumb.jpg.54387ee62adbf4f308219a

VERY different-looking, to say the least. Also very tiny:

53vi84.thumb.jpg.c0f4570b796961c152264ad

And they fly around in an amoeba-esque spaceship:

spxi89.thumb.jpg.0a02e7345aaf0216fcb3c62

Wasn't expecting to see these guys, so I'm hoping they can squeeze Wingnut in before Season's end. I mean, his inclusion makes WAY too much sense to not do it considering the Season's premise. XD

• Thumbs Up 1

I seriously wish Nick UK would air TMNT 2003. While I like TMNT 2012 more, I wouldn't mind going through the first five seasons of 2003 as well, especially since it's been years since I saw it.

On another note, Nick USA is airing a TMNT special which seems to be looking back on the best episodes of TMNT 2012, possibly a recap or clip show? Whatever the case, it's called Kicking Shell and Taking Names and is set to premiere on 25th November.

It is indeed a recap/clip show along with some behind the scene bits and has been up on Nick.com for a while. Guess they're throwing it in to compliment Nicktoons' Fast Forward marathons and airing of the original live-action movie. 

So either Nick UK is screwing over TMNT, or some asshole has edited Nick UK's Wikipedia page. Either way, it claims that TMNT 2012 is now former programming. I believe it's fake because I think there is reruns currently of Season 1 and 2, but just a tidbit I'd thought I would mention.

• 2 weeks later...

Sigh, still no new episodes, however! we have the first trailer for TMNT2 coming tomorrow, and a teaser with 2 posters today, and a tiny look at Casey Jones and mutated Rocksteady already

Also is just me or do these two look like the faces of EVVVIIIIIILLLLLLL

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-2-rocksteadteenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-2-bebop-pos

JK, but this looks like it could be fun!

The full trailer has leaked. The new official title for the sequel is...the same as a game from recent years: TMNT: Out of the Shadows. Looks like a lot more emphasis on "fun" than "epicness," so I was smiling the whole way through watching this. ONE part is particular made me grin super hard:

2s14nfd.jpg

AFTER 25 YEARS, THEY'VE FINALLY MADE THE JUMP. :D

I'm actually kinda hype for this, it just looks fun, and that's all I really want out of a TMNT movie, just some silly, crazy fun, that and it looks like we're getting the Krang and dimension X too!

The first movie was fun for what it was, but the second one looks much more entertaining!

Also, no new episodes for the 2012 series until February. Plus, we will be getting 26 episodes instead of 20 for Season 4.

seriously, 2 months, well that stinks. on another note official trailer now up

GloriousBlondAstarte.gif

HarmlessSnarlingBlacklab.gif
Also ya, these 2 are hyyyyyypppppeeee. note I did not make these gifs, merely reposted them. Also Bebop now has a beard, that is all

• Thumbs Up 2

Looks pretty fun. It's too bad we're stuck with those awful turtle designs from the first movie, because Rocksteady and Bebop look great.

The trailer gives me much more hope that this will be a lot better than the first one (awful turtle designs aside). That said however, I want to see a massive improvement on the Turtle's personalities. It's no secret that Donnie's my favourite turtle, but I hated how they protrayed him in the first one. He was more like a stereotypical nerd more than anything.

On another note though, FUCKING ARROW AS CASEY. THAT CASTING IS TOO PERFECT 

Bebop and Rocksteady look awesome. I wish they had redesigned the turtles because they still look ridiculous also the movie does look fun I enjoyed the first one so I'll give this one another shot.

• Thumbs Up 1