Awoo.

Sonic Colors Physical Version Delayed in EMEA

PickleBrows

As a heads up for folk buying physically, the game is delayed in most EMEA territories for the time being. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • My Emmerdoods 1

Split this from the bigger Sonic Colors topic as it was newsworthy.

Thanks for the tip, we reported on it:
https://www.sonicstadium.org/2021/08/physical-shipments-of-sonic-colours-ultimate-delayed-across-europe-and-most-other-emea-markets/

This... really sucks???! No doubt Brexit has something to do with this delay. 😑 I'll likely get a digital copy anyway, but wanted to have a physical version for the shelf. I've pre-ordered the Japanese special edition from Amazon JP already, so maybe I'll just cling on to that instead.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well that sucks. The pandemic is probably the reason (or at least part of the reason) for the delay. 

Glad I pre-ordered the digital version (as well as the Jp physical edition).

3 hours ago, Indigo Rush said:

They forgot to add the "U" in Colours for the boxart

That would be absolutely amazing if this was the legitimate reason. 

On 8/23/2021 at 11:35 AM, Indigo Rush said:

They forgot to add the "U" in Colours for the boxart

SoE: "Just get some bloke in the factory to put a biro to em. It'll be fine innit."

• Chuckle 1

Im pretty sure it isn’t Brexit. The shortage of HGV drivers in the UK has been down to the DVLA going on strike and licences that needed changing have been heavily delayed. It took over 3 months just to change my address on my driving licence. 

I have checked my Pre-Order on Amazon UK and it is still scheduled for a September 7th release. Not sure what is going on.