Awoo.

APMEX Release Sonic 30th Anniversary Silver and Gold Coins

Dreadknux

sonic-coins-895x375.png

Precious metal dealers APMEX have released their Sonic the Hedgehog 30th anniversary collaboration range of coins struck by their mints.

They are currently offering a range of items including 1 oz bullion and colourised Silver coins at around $30 each, which include designs of Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Eggman.

Additionally, the mint are also offering proof coins in a limited run of 300 (struck to the same standard but with extra detailing) in both silver and gold variants and including a presentation tin, with the silver version currently sold out at time of writing.

The 1 oz gold proof coin is smaller than the silver version due to the density of the metal (32 mm as opposed to 39 mm) and will set you back a whopping $2000.

---------------------------------------

Full Article:
https://www.sonicstadium.org/2021/08/apmex-release-sonic-30th-anniversary-silver-and-gold-coins/

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dreadknux

• ___

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For those who are curious, here's what one of these looks like in the flesh. I usually don't go out of my way for most Sonic merch, but this is the kind of niche crossover that appeals to my interests. Of course I had to grab one of my favorite fluffy boy:

spacer.png

spacer.png