Awoo.

Shadow the Hedgehog sequel wishlist

User18091994

thumb-1920-772624.png.ccae0706d970483248c5a5b016dcf63d.png

I don't think this is likely to happen anytime soon, and it probably never will, however, I think Sega should consider releasing a Shadow the Hedgehog sequel or spiritual successor. I think the Sonic's universe is too big to be explored only in the mainline games, that's why I think it would be smart to have spin-off series and games to explore other characters of aspects of the universe. This way, people wouldn't mind if the mainline Sonic games have more focus on Sonic as a playable character, for example. These games could have different mechanics or experimental ideas that wouldn't be implemented in the mainline games. Sega has already done this in the past with the first Shadow the Hedgehog game, the Sonic Riders series and the Storybook series, but I think they should revisit some of these ideas again, and the one that has more potential to work in my opinion is another Shadow the Hedgehog solo game.

To be really straightforward, I don't think the original Shadow the Hedgehog is as bad as people claim it to be. In my opinion, the game is basically a darker solo Sonic Heroes with a different combat system. It even improved some aspects of the Heroes gameplay. The light speed dash works better, switching between grinding rails is much more reliable, the way shadow jumps it's good during platforming sections. I like the guns, they add more variety to the combat without affecting the fast-paced action (at least most of the time). The only parts of the story that makes sense are the first cutscene and the Last mode, however, I still find the gameplay to be enjoyable despite the awful storytelling. But I'll admit that Shadow isn't exactly a good game because it has flaws that cannot be ignored. As I said before, the bad storytelling, the structure of the game makes it a little repetitive, some stages have bad level designs and some missions are really boring. They also didn't correct some issues with the Heroes engine, the acceleration is bad, and it feels like Shadow is walking on snow. Even though the original game is flawed, I think Shadow TH's core gameplay is good and has potential if it were more polished. This is my wishlist of how a Shadow sequel should be if Sega one day decided to release:

- Gameplay:

I want the gameplay formula to be the same, but with better controls and physics. Shadow should accelerate and move as good as he moves on Sonic Adventure 2, but even more smoothly. The homming attack and guns should have the lock-on the same way as modern Sonic games, and the melee weapons should work the same way as sword combat in Sonic and the Black Knight (but without the motion controls). The melee weapons also should have a durability gauge instead of numbers. The guns and vehicles that weren't useful in the original game should be removed, and the vehicles will only be used in specific sections of the stages.

The game should have a map and a radar to see the enemies and should feature the same checkpoint system of the original, that you can warp to different areas of the stage. The checkpoint screen should have a map of the stage as well.

The level design should be more focused on the platforming and the fast-paced action in the most part, but some levels should have exploration and puzzle elements, like in the original;

- Structure and Story:

The game will have a more linear progression in the story mode, however, in some stages will have more than one objective available to chose and the consequences of the player's choice will affect the ending of the game. Shadow's characterization will be more lined up with how he is in Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic 2006, he is a hero, not an edgy lord. The game will have a more serious and darker tone compared to the mainline Sonic games, but not as dark as the original Shadow the Hedgehog. The story will feature new original characters exclusive to Shadow's franchise, but some characters from the Sonic universe will appear as well, such as Rouge. Sega should design a new villain that will be the main antagonist of future Shadow games, instead of Doctor Eggman and Black Doom. The game isn't going to be a direct sequel. It will have a new story, with different villains and characters, you won't need to play the first game to understand.

- Settings, environments and art style:

It will have more realistic and detailed art style and will have darker and serious environment inspired by Batman and other western comic books, and by Hollywood action movies, the same way as the original game.

- Modes:

There should be different levels of difficult available: easy, normal and hard. There should be a boss rush mode that you can battle all the bosses of the game in other without dying. The other thing is a "free mode" that would work the same way as the LEGO series games, when you finished a stage you unlock the free mode version of these stages that will have different missions and objectives to complete.

I can't say I'd be interested, but I'd take it, as long as we could also get sequels to Knuckles' Chaotix and MOST IMPORTANTLY Tails Adventure. There was loads of untapped potential in that one.

• Thumbs Up 1

Honestly, the only thing I'd do to fix this game and want in a sequel is go back to SA2 physics instead of Heroes physics, give the guns a lil more ammo, and never require EVERY enemy/object/etc. to be completed in a stage.

ShtH was an ending for a character that didn't end. My main concern with a sequel would be that it should be a beginning, something that actually sorts out who Shadow is and where he's going, gives him a clear direction where he's lacked one for the last ~16 years.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm not sure if the first game's "throw everything and the kitchen sink in" approach really worked, so I suggest the following:

Scrap the high speed platformer angle, and turn Shadow into action game ala DMC, with the gimmick that sets it apart being able to pick up ANYTHING and use it as a weapon ala  BOTW. One of the cool parts of the game for me coming up was the idea of being able to yank a stop sign out of the ground and use it against aliens, commandeer vehicles I saw to ride through the level, steal enemy weapons etc but almost none of this bullshit is actually useful in the final game aside from guns melting large enemies. Give enemies actual health bars and focus the game entirely around melee and ranged combat with a dash of exploration. The varied objectives could still be kept but missions like "Wipe out every enemy in [faction]" might actually be fun if the combat mechanics were fun to interact with. Maybe Hyrule Warriors style battlefield management could even be the focus, since large scale conflicts were such a huge part of the first game.

Of course, that's just one way you could go. You could go in the other direction and craft a platformer out of Shadow's unique movement mechanics too, but then I'd say most of the weapons would need to go in favor of creating a complex, deep platformer/skating game hybrid. Think SA2's speed stages crossed with THPS and Mirror's Edge.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Raphael Martins said:

Sega should design a new villain that will be the main antagonist of future Shadow games, instead of Doctor Eggman and Black Doom.

Normally I balk at the suggestions to leave Eggman out.

But considering what happened to Eggman in the last Shadow game, I actually agree with this take. Keep him far away from any hypothetical Shadow sequels.

There's literally no reason to have Eggman in a game like this, at least as the villain. The whole point of a spin off is to differentiate it from the main series. 

If we're determined to make it a character action game, just have it star Shadow with Rouge and Omega as sub-scenarios that can be used. 

• Thumbs Up 2

56 minutes ago, Dr. Mechano said:

Normally I balk at the suggestions to leave Eggman out.

But considering what happened to Eggman in the last Shadow game, I actually agree with this take. Keep him far away from any hypothetical Shadow sequels.

38 minutes ago, Kuzu said:

There's literally no reason to have Eggman in a game like this, at least as the villain. The whole point of a spin off is to differentiate it from the main series. 

If we're determined to make it a character action game, just have it star Shadow with Rouge and Omega as sub-scenarios that can be used. 

He could appear in the games, but I think Shadow needs to have his own main antagonist or antagonists. Like in the first game, Eggman appeared and had a big hole in the story, but the main antagonist was Black Doom. But I don't think Black Doom would be a good choice to return because I don't want the story of this game to be focused on Shadow's past again. And, of course, this game wouldn't have the awful storytelling of the first one, so it wouldn't have weird moments like when Shadow killed Eggman.

1 hour ago, Wraith said:

I'm not sure if the first game's "throw everything and the kitchen sink in" approach really worked, so I suggest the following:

Scrap the high speed platformer angle, and turn Shadow into action game ala DMC, with the gimmick that sets it apart being able to pick up ANYTHING and use it as a weapon ala  BOTW. One of the cool parts of the game for me coming up was the idea of being able to yank a stop sign out of the ground and use it against aliens, commandeer vehicles I saw to ride through the level, steal enemy weapons etc but almost none of this bullshit is actually useful in the final game aside from guns melting large enemies. Give enemies actual health bars and focus the game entirely around melee and ranged combat with a dash of exploration. The varied objectives could still be kept but missions like "Wipe out every enemy in [faction]" might actually be fun if the combat mechanics were fun to interact with. Maybe Hyrule Warriors style battlefield management could even be the focus, since large scale conflicts were such a huge part of the first game.

Of course, that's just one way you could go. You could go in the other direction and craft a platformer out of Shadow's unique movement mechanics too, but then I'd say most of the weapons would need to go in favor of creating a complex, deep platformer/skating game hybrid. Think SA2's speed stages crossed with THPS and Mirror's Edge.

It's more easy to improve upon an existing formula, than making an entirely new. Shadow's gameplay foundation is already there.

• Thumbs Up 1

I would have loved that a SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG 2 game included that beautifully designed character as a sort of rival for Shadow :

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkKU7bB6zxZMknEdnPn2E

My Wishlist is not to make another Shadow Game. 

Include him in games? Sure! his own game again? No. I think we are well past Shadow's sell by date as it is and he's not worth any more investment for any major character study. They need to leave well alone now.   

In general it was a mistake on Sonic Teams behalf to listen to the fanbase and create the original ShTH game in the first place. We didn't know what we wanted, they tried to be clever and cater to everybody with the fractured (but not really) storyline, and it didn't work out. The alien half breed backstory was an unfortunate byproduct of us requesting for shadow to be given a larger purpose and history and it was a bloody terrible outcome for all parties.  

The fact that this storyline is barely brought up or referenced these days (like most the series stories tend to do anyway) means that thankfully we just retcon the thing out of our own personal canon.

But the main issue is that Shadow is just a Sonic Clone in terms of gameplay - his purpose in SA2 was simply to balance out the dark story and match the hero sides' gameplay types. Much the same with Rouge and Eggman and their counterparts. This again happened in Sonic Heroes and the team setup. 

When Shadow got his own game the fact that they added "guns and vehicles" to make the gameplay appear to have a bit more variety to a standard Sonic experience was just unfortunately misguided ideas. 

I don't think a few generations later that Shadow as a character has the legs to carry another full title on his as the lead role - otherwise's it's just a Sonic game if you strip him down to his core functions.

Whilst I do wish he had a bit more presence in Sonic's mainline games... he definitely should remain on the support end of characters IMO. Sonic Team sort of had the right idea with Forces -  but they just should have given him original level content on top of the remixed stages/model swaps. I suppose I'm actually saying they should reintroduce him as a character to use like how he was handled in Sonic '06 I suppose...except making it fun (and removing the damn vehicles).

14 hours ago, Son-icka said:

My Wishlist is not to make another Shadow Game. 

Include him in games? Sure! his own game again? No. I think we are well past Shadow's sell by date as it is and he's not worth any more investment for any major character study. They need to leave well alone now.   

In general it was a mistake on Sonic Teams behalf to listen to the fanbase and create the original ShTH game in the first place. We didn't know what we wanted, they tried to be clever and cater to everybody with the fractured (but not really) storyline, and it didn't work out. The alien half breed backstory was an unfortunate byproduct of us requesting for shadow to be given a larger purpose and history and it was a bloody terrible outcome for all parties.  

The fact that this storyline is barely brought up or referenced these days (like most the series stories tend to do anyway) means that thankfully we just retcon the thing out of our own personal canon.

But the main issue is that Shadow is just a Sonic Clone in terms of gameplay - his purpose in SA2 was simply to balance out the dark story and match the hero sides' gameplay types. Much the same with Rouge and Eggman and their counterparts. This again happened in Sonic Heroes and the team setup. 

When Shadow got his own game the fact that they added "guns and vehicles" to make the gameplay appear to have a bit more variety to a standard Sonic experience was just unfortunately misguided ideas. 

I don't think a few generations later that Shadow as a character has the legs to carry another full title on his as the lead role - otherwise's it's just a Sonic game if you strip him down to his core functions.

Whilst I do wish he had a bit more presence in Sonic's mainline games... he definitely should remain on the support end of characters IMO. Sonic Team sort of had the right idea with Forces -  but they just should have given him original level content on top of the remixed stages/model swaps. I suppose I'm actually saying they should reintroduce him as a character to use like how he was handled in Sonic '06 I suppose...except making it fun (and removing the damn vehicles).

But all the problems you mention are because the Shadow the Hedgehog the game is bad and not because there's a Shadow solo game. You are saying like it's impossible to have a game starrimg Shadow that's good.

I think the original Shadow TH game was bad because was a very ambitious project with too many ideas, but it was developed in a very short period of time, so they didn't have time enough to polish everything

For a new Shadow the Hedgehog game, I would go toward a more sci-fi style than the mainline game. I think that the TPS/Fast Plateformer combo from Shadow was his biggest selling point, so I would keep the weapon system, but would use more scifi-styled weapon. I would streamline a bit the game, having just one chaos jauge and maybe different powers using it (as the Chaos Control and the Chaos Blast).

Charaterization-wise, I would keep Shadow kind of an edgy dick, a bit like he can be in SA2 sometimes. Maybe making him still a bit misanthropic, while playing with his actions to show that he care. Kinda tsundere-ish, and with a dry sense of humor. And kinda annoyed when he see silly antics :'). I wouldn't make him part of GUN, more like he didn't (and can't) fully pardon GUN for what they did, but understand that it's not fully the same organization than 50 years ago.

Story-wise, maybe create a new enemy for Shadow, maybe some stuff made to resonate with him : he is the ultimate life form so his enemy could have some sort of god-complex, maybe be artificial like him (maybe some kind of powerful IA with a god complex ?), he have edgy and can be quite angry in some interpetation, so maybe its ennemy could be calm, even maybe faux-benevolent.

But I might be writing "what I would do for a Shadow the Hedgehog game project" more than my wishlist XD

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Raphael Martins said:

But all the problems you mention are because the Shadow the Hedgehog the game is bad and not because there's a Shadow solo game. You are saying like it's impossible to have a game starrimg Shadow that's good.

I think the original Shadow TH game was bad because was a very ambitious project with too many ideas, but it was developed in a very short period of time, so they didn't have time enough to polish everything

One and the same thing. 

Shadow The Hedgehog isn't a terrible game by any means - It's just perfectly mediocre. The issue with it is that people were mainly playing for Shadow's Story (this is me - I wanted this exact game so was ecstatic when it came out) and Sonic Team knew this was the "hooking" element for that fanbase, especially considering how popular his character was at the time coming off of SA2 and his resurrection in Heroes.

They didn't need to go ahead turn the gameplay into  anything else - he just needed to play as he did in previous titles. But the problem with this is that when it comes down to it - Shadow the Hedgehog is just a Sonic Clone - and at the time Sonic Team felt like Sonic's core gameplay wasn't enough for gameplay (hence the adventure titles having alternate gameplay styles for characters, and Heroes mixing things up with the Team gameplay). 

Personally I don't think there is anything wrong with just a singular / core Sonic Gameplay experience, and I even think Sonic Team have proved there are much better alternatives to mixing things up than including guns and vehicles in Sonic's gameplay (eg Sonic Colours / Generations / Lost World).

However this also brings about problems for what this means for Shadow:

1) Sonic Team's continuous struggle to define and consistently stick to a working gameplay formula for a Sonic Platformer

2) If Shadow is just a replicant of Sonic's core gameplay, why make a Shadow game in the first place when Sonic is the more popular character?

...Because of Shadow's Story, and with that hook already explored (not to mention Shadow not being as relevant as he was a couple of generations ago) what would be the profit/point of a sequel? 

BUT, I'm not saying it's impossible to have a Shadow game that's good. I would still welcome it if they still did one. What I am saying is do you really think Sonic Team can handle creating a sequel when they struggle to work out what they are doing with their main mascot?

Maybe I'm going deeper into this than necessary for why Shadow should NOT get a game when this is a Wishlist topic for "...what if?" 🤣 

So although I don't think it should happen, I'll bite properly and give you my Wishlist for if they were to ever consider making another:

1) No unnecessary vehicles / weapons. Shadow IS the weapon and he can speed demon and chaos control himself anywhere without the need to use these sort of items. Those sort of gimmicks distracts from gameplay more than they add anything as demonstrated from his last game.

2) How to differ him from Sonic? Give him some Chaos Control specific move sets for attacking enemies instead of the homing attack... Maybe even add in the wisps - it would be interesting to see if they would enhance Shadow differently compared to how they affect Sonic. These sort of gimmicks enhance the gameplay as demonstrated in Sonic Colours.

3) No deep storyline - this was the mistake last time. Shadow working for GUN is also an element I would dispose off or just retcon out as well. It could be as simple as Shadow learning to become less of a dick when helping others, or overcoming his personal history and finding friendship other/new characters. 

4) There are countless new NPC's that Sonic comes across in every game that don't really enhance or progress his character. Some of these would have been better if they were attached to Shadow - like Chip for example - he would have made a better pairing to him has he starred in Unleashed. 

I have a weird headcanon: I believe the game is no longer canon, was it referenced lately? I don't think so, the fact that Shadow is part alien, plus the various endings, potentially only the first stage and final story could have happened, but I'm not sure.

Besides the game being bad and buried, I would be interested in a soft reboot spin-off, if SEGA decides to start caring about Shadow again (biased remark).

• Thumbs Up 1

Instead of the guns, Shadow should instead have a pool of Chaos "energy", similar to how MP works in RPGs.

The weapons would be chaos abilities: Chaos Spear, Chaos Blast, Chaos Control, and more that can be learned or picked up.

The powers could have secondary abilities. Blast can be used as a shield that can be held around his body, but slows him to a crawl. Higher levels can absorb and deflect attacks.

Control can slow time, but can also be used as a fast travel mechanic. 

Spear can be held on the wrists, and be used as twin daggers. Later levels can turn them into swords.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/25/2021 at 1:37 AM, Raphael Martins said:

To be really straightforward, I don't think the original Shadow the Hedgehog is as bad as people claim it to be.

Sure, this kind of opinion can make quite a bit of sense, but it doesn't change the fact that the general public (i.e. non-fans of the series) have given their verdict: "Shadow The Hedgehog" is a very strange game, at least for something that was supposed to be not only a spin-off, but also a full-fat sequel to "Heroes". 

Have you ever seen another AAA production that let you take on the role of a rubberhose-looking hedgehog who wants to assassinate the president of the definitely-not-USA (in his fancy German car escape pod, of course) with realistic-looking firearms? Me neither - and that's what made "Shadow" so often mentioned by both reviewers and gamers looking to play a new Sonic title. The sheer cheese and edgelord insanity pours out of every nook and cranny of this game, from the soundtrack to that gunshot sound when selecting something from the main menu. Despite the clunky gameplay, artistically it's a truly memorable experience.

That's right - an "experience". Wiktionary calls it "feelings caused by any event, whether witnessed or participated in". The events through which players are immersed in the game world define the immersive sim genre titles, such as "Deus Ex", "BioShock", and even "Postal 2", which (despite its primitiveness) has a lot of interesting ideas, such as... the emphasis on the player's free will. Dynamic passive/aggressive playstyle. Sounds familiar, doesn't it? And that's where my unholy idea for "Shadow The Hedgehog 2" comes in:

Rouge wants to teach Shadow how to live in the Sonic's World™ society, so he moves with him to a small remote town to live the life of a civilian for a week. From Monday to Sunday, the hedgehog is given simple assignments like "pay for the weekly garbage pickup" or "do major shopping in the town center". Do they sound too peaceful? The catch comes in the form of very liberal gun access laws, and the fact that town itself has a dark past marked by secret G.U.N. experiments with the Black Arms stuff.

In other words, this can't end well.... or it could! The choice is yours, after all!

Be a polite little hedgehog and meekly wait in lines, stun aggressors with the Homing Attack, then run away and speedrun the whole thing... or become a fun-sized destroyer of the worlds and blast everyone and everything in your way with the Chaos Spear while fulfilling your duties! The freedom of choice mixed with the over-the-top abilities can guarantee hours of absurd interactions with Mobians Sworldians, G.U.N. soldiers and Black Arms aliens! After all, this isn't just another boring third-person open-world action game: it's a celebration of that playful edge in video games.

inb4 - I just want to see a mix of Postal 2, Prototype and various 3D collectathons, for a truly visceral cheesefest.

2 hours ago, ChaoLaChao said:

Spoiler

Sure, this kind of opinion can make quite a bit of sense, but it doesn't change the fact that the general public (i.e. non-fans of the series) have given their verdict: "Shadow The Hedgehog" is a very strange game, at least for something that was supposed to be not only a spin-off, but also a full-fat sequel to "Heroes". 

Have you ever seen another AAA production that let you take on the role of a rubberhose-looking hedgehog who wants to assassinate the president of the definitely-not-USA (in his fancy German car escape pod, of course) with realistic-looking firearms? Me neither - and that's what made "Shadow" so often mentioned by both reviewers and gamers looking to play a new Sonic title. The sheer cheese and edgelord insanity pours out of every nook and cranny of this game, from the soundtrack to that gunshot sound when selecting something from the main menu. Despite the clunky gameplay, artistically it's a truly memorable experience.

That's right - an "experience". Wiktionary calls it "feelings caused by any event, whether witnessed or participated in". The events through which players are immersed in the game world define the immersive sim genre titles, such as "Deus Ex", "BioShock", and even "Postal 2", which (despite its primitiveness) has a lot of interesting ideas, such as... the emphasis on the player's free will. Dynamic passive/aggressive playstyle. Sounds familiar, doesn't it? And that's where my unholy idea for "Shadow The Hedgehog 2" comes in:

Rouge wants to teach Shadow how to live in the Sonic's World™ society, so he moves with him to a small remote town to live the life of a civilian for a week. From Monday to Sunday, the hedgehog is given simple assignments like "pay for the weekly garbage pickup" or "do major shopping in the town center". Do they sound too peaceful? The catch comes in the form of very liberal gun access laws, and the fact that town itself has a dark past marked by secret G.U.N. experiments with the Black Arms stuff.

In other words, this can't end well.... or it could! The choice is yours, after all!

Be a polite little hedgehog and meekly wait in lines, stun aggressors with the Homing Attack, then run away and speedrun the whole thing... or become a fun-sized destroyer of the worlds and blast everyone and everything in your way with the Chaos Spear while fulfilling your duties! The freedom of choice mixed with the over-the-top abilities can guarantee hours of absurd interactions with Mobians Sworldians, G.U.N. soldiers and Black Arms aliens! After all, this isn't just another boring third-person open-world action game: it's a celebration of that playful edge in video games.

inb4 - I just want to see a mix of Postal 2, Prototype and various 3D collectathons, for a truly visceral cheesefest.

Well, I didn't say Shadow the Hedgehog is a good game, I said it's not as bad as people say it is, but it's still bad. When it comes to Sonic games, I don't give much credit to reviews from the critics because sometimes they use a lot of bad arguments like "Shadow the Hedgehog game is bad because Shadow has a gun". There are a lot of platformers who have gun mechanics, this wasn't a concept created by Shadow TH. Actually, Sega was following trends. Games like Jak & Dexter, and Ratchet & Clank for example. People used to complain about this things about Sonic. It's like when people say Sonic and the Black Knight is bad because Sonic has a sword or Sonic shouldn't use a car in Team Sonic Racing. These are bad arguments.

Shadow is bad because there are a lot of horrible flaws in the design of the whole game, not because it's more serious and not because he uses guns.

As I said, don't think the game is good at all. Some level designs are awful, the story telling is a mess. What I'm saying is that the core gameplay wasn't bad and could work in a game with more polished controls and physics, with more solid level design, etc etc.

Sometimes bad games could have good sequels.

• Thumbs Up 1

TBH, a Shadow game could be something else than a "sequel". Tails' Adventure isn't a sequel of Skypatrol, or whatever is the order of both games.

Especially with some idea here that revolve more about "Chaos Power" than weapon. I mean if we take Shadow the Hedgehog and that we replace weapon with chaos power, that we remove the "light/dark" system, the branched path, the "american military movie" aesthetic and that there is no story connection… is that still a sequel to Shadow the Hedgehog, or its is simply a new Shadow game ?

15 hours ago, Kazhnuz said:

TBH, a Shadow game could be something else than a "sequel". Tails' Adventure isn't a sequel of Skypatrol, or whatever is the order of both games.

Especially with some idea here that revolve more about "Chaos Power" than weapon. I mean if we take Shadow the Hedgehog and that we replace weapon with chaos power, that we remove the "light/dark" system, the branched path, the "american military movie" aesthetic and that there is no story connection… is that still a sequel to Shadow the Hedgehog, or its is simply a new Shadow game ?

I prefer the weapons because in my opinion it was a really fun system. There's a lot of weapon variety and I like that we need to get the weapons from the enemies or get them from boxes in the stages instead of having a fixed arsenal. If they developed a game that Shadow uses the chaos spears, for example, he will have the same move set and skills in the whole game, so the combat will be less diverse.

I like Shadow the Hedgehog because there are ideas that probably would never be used in a mainline Sonic game, but I think they are a very interesting mix with the 3D Sonic gameplay formula. Having a Shadow series would give them the opportunity to work on and evolve these mechanics.

Again, I don't think Shadow TH is a good game, but it's a lot of fun (at least to me) because there are ideas that are very interesting and I wish they could develop another game like this one, but more polished.

I like the weapon too (and TBH, Shadow is in my "not that bad" list), it's more a question about what is a sequel. And as as Shadow the Game have a bad reputation, they might have more interest to instead of create a sequel more create a new vision of what Shadow would be, and to change some of the biggest controversial things to stuff that'll please more the larger audiance (and yes, I say that while saying that having a more jerky Shadow would be more interesting than the one in 06, which is pretty controversial xD)

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Kazhnuz said:

I like the weapon too (and TBH, Shadow is in my "not that bad" list), it's more a question about what is a sequel. And as as Shadow the Game have a bad reputation, they might have more interest to instead of create a sequel more create a new vision of what Shadow would be, and to change some of the biggest controversial things to stuff that'll please more the larger audiance (and yes, I say that while saying that having a more jerky Shadow would be more interesting than the one in 06, which is pretty controversial xD)

That's why I think it should be better to have a spiritual successor instead of a direct sequel.