Awoo.

Aug. 29th 2021 Forum Update Bug Reports

Milo

Making this a dedicated thread for any problems found with today's forum update.

I myself wasn't able to post anything (replies to new threads or status updates) when I first logged back in, even after logging back out and logging back in again. I then posted my issue over on the TSS Discord and then updated my profile with an edit over what's going on. The edit was saved, and I was then able to make new status updates (and presumably reply to threads) again.

Either editing existing posts fixes the above problem, or one of the staff members caught my message and responded (if that was the case--thank you to whoever did so).

I also wasn't able to post images in status updates via posting image links during that period, but that works now too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Milo

• King Scoopa Koopa

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm finding that if I click to go to the first new post in a thread, it doesn't quite work on mobile. Seems fine on desktop, but when I try on mobile, it takes me several posts down, or to the bottom of the page, even.