Awoo.

Welcome to the NEW LOOK Sonic Stadium Forums!

Dreadknux

I really like the new look. It feels like a really efficient change. It's good to still have the banner there and the new and improved buttons.

>Dark mode

maxresdefault.jpg

Liking a lot about what I see so far. Having the rotating banner sets is neat (Could this mean the option for people to submit fanmade banners could be readded?), and the new taskbar and sections for SSMB is a nice touch. Good to not have to navigate a ton to get to all of the status updates, and such too.

Can't wait to see the themes readded. Even as a Knux fan, I can't wait to get my green Vector theme back lol.

Dark mode toggle!!!  No idea if it'll exist alongside the other themes (Assuming they return), but my eyes thank you for no longer being blinded lol

Yeah this dark mode looks great-much appreciated. Can't wait for the return of dark Sonical theme. Right? RIGHT?! 😂

Liking the new-look TSS & SSMB (aside from those annoying adverts). Great work!

I'm liking it so far. I definitely dislike the light theme (despite liking light theme over dark) though, just because I find it hard to pick things out with the huge white boxes. This is probably something that'll be fixed when character themes come as I can be able to add a spice of color.

It's awesome that you'll be releasing a theme every week! This first one is gonna be Charmy, right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right?

The theme looks great and I really really love the banners 😭 They are gorgeous and do a good job representing the breadth of the Sonic franchise and giving reminders of some of the great times within it.

On 8/31/2021 at 11:22 AM, Dreadknux said:

We know you've all been asking for so many character themes to return... We hear you. I want you all to know that we will be releasing a brand new character theme every week (or damn near close to it) from now on. Until we run out of characters or until we get tired.

Enjoy!

The new forum looks great.

I'm looking forward to the Eggman theme, and will use it forever once you add it.