Awoo.

We cannot delete our Status Updates anymore.

SenEDDtor Missile

I don't know if this is intended, or if this is just the result of things still being in progress, but I've noticed that we don't seem to be able to delete our status updates anymore.

We haven't been able to delete the posts we made on OTHER people's statuses, which was something that was the case prior to the upgrade, but we could always delete our own statuses that we made.

Now I can't find the delete button anymore. There's only the ability to edit your OP, but not delete it completely.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hm. Seems like they've changed how the status update permissions are handled in more recent iterations of IB. I've enabled the new setting to allow users to delete their own status updates (but as a reminder, this doesn't mean that reported ones aren't sampled when the report is made).
  • Thumbs Up 1