Awoo.

What would your ideal Sonic Comic look like?

Wraith

4 hours ago, SkyHorizon said:

While I understand your concern, I think it's a moot point. Do you know how many adaptations of Mega Man existed who already adapted the games in some form? Still, it didn't stop the Archie comics to do it (better) and to become widely acclaimed.

Isn't Mega Man Megamix the most widely acclaimed adaptation of Classic Mega Man?

On 1/3/2022 at 2:00 PM, Slashy said:

Isn't Mega Man Megamix the most widely acclaimed adaptation of Classic Mega Man?

Your point? One more reason to confirm what I was saying before: even with an already good adaptation, you can do an amazing adaptation (in this case the Archie Mega Man series).

• 3 weeks later...

It would basically be IDW except it would be considered part of the main game’s canon, most of the comics would take place between the games and anything set during one of the games would be parallel stories from the perspective of characters other than sonic, not adaptations of the the game shoehorned into a separate comic canon.

basically it would be similar to what they did with the sonic boom games/tv show where they used different types of media to tell different stories in the same universe.

• Thumbs Up 2