Awoo.

Halloween!

Blash

So what are you guys doing for Halloween this year? Go Trick or Treating? Going to a friend's party? Hand out candy all night? Stay home with the lights off?

I'm going Trick or Treating with my two sisters! The youngest and I are going as Batgirl and Batman haha, I can't wait.

I was thinking about going as Rorschach from Watchmen or Wolverine (leather jacket and tangtop Wolverine from the movies) instead, but I haven't decided yet hah.

Edited by Blash

I'm just going to be spending all night online, like every other night. I hate Halloween, it's a complete waste of time and money just for one night IMO. I haven't done anything for it in 7 years.

• Thumbs Up 1

Despite wanting to go and trick-or-treat for the past years, 1) I have no one to go with (none of my friends still do it), and 2) it's unfortunately my job to hand out the candy to trick-or-treaters while playing Luigi's Mansion. (well, passing out the candy is the job. I added the game in for fun)

However, for anyone who wants to go but has no idea, I'm sure somewhere you can find a costume of this. (not the man hanging)

Edited by Mr. Blonde

Eh... I don't know. If there's something going on in the campus then yes. If might scrounge some money together to buy a costume and go. If not, then I'll just stay at my house, and goof-off.

I'm going to use this festival as a clever excuse to go about mutilating people from the local schools during their traditional Halloween house parties. I'll wait outside and hope a romancing couple should step out for some air (and "other" goodies), then I'll smash them up before they have a chance to get help. Their nourishing blood will sustain me.

Mmmm.

What?

• Thumbs Up 1

I'll do nothing. Well, apart from my usual weekly shop. Maybe I'll pop in for a drink at the pub or something.

Might go to a Halloween party. I don't have a costume yet. I'm thinking of going the easy route as Kim Jong-Il. I'd need some military clothes, platform shoes, giant glasses, and something to get my hair's volume up.

Edited by Stretchy Werewolf

I may be going to a party at my Karate school, but I have no idea. I will be dressed up as Data from Star Trek: The Next Generation. .. Well, his female-counterpart, anyway. I plan to hand out candy, but we don't have a lot of kids on our street.

Of course, I could have been Larry the Box Robot again this year, but the costume's head is hard to see though and the body is hard to move around in. 8P Looks like we'll have the candy bowl on his head this year.

Edited by Sonaos

I'll be dressing up as bloody nurse. I'll probably end up in the Pink Toothbrush in Rayleigh, but who knows? My idea of a good Halloween involves lots of moshing to Rammstein, the Prodigy, Pendulum, Rage Against the Machine and Nine Inch Nails, and of course, the Monster Massshhh!

• Thumbs Up 1

I love Halloween, <3. It's one of my favorite holidays, ^_^!

This year is rather obvious for what I'm going as, XD. I'm going to be a werewolf, but not just any plain old werewolf costume, I have built "werewolf stilts" to give me the appearance of having an extra joint in my legs. I'll take pictures when it's all done, <3.

On Halloween though, me and my best friends are all meeting up with Aoi/Claire at her college. Not exactly sure what we are going to do there, but I'd love to stomp and howl down the streets scaring kids *not in a mean way though, =o*.

-Blur

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm going to attempt to dress up as Spy from Spy vs Spy.

spy-vs-spy.jpg

Don't no whether I should go as White Spy so that I'm easier to see in the streets, or if I should be Black Spy since I like the color better. I hope to go all out for this one, carrying a dummy bomb with me, and possibly some Wily Coyote esc signs to emphasize them being mute(?) I really want to make it as authentic as possible. But that is if I actually have more than one person to go with.

• Thumbs Up 1

My girlfriend and I are going out as Sonic and Tails. Our friend is going as Legend of Zelda's Link, so it'll be a video game bonanza :D

Yay! for have any excuse at all to suit up. x3 I can't wait seeing as this will be my first time fursuiting. ^^ Everyone tells me it's a blast and it looks like it, so i'm totally psyched.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 2

might take my brother around then kick back. not gonna dress up though, people just call me the wolfman anyways because of my rapid growing beard.

its itching btw. *itches*...

I'll give you a guess partner. I'll tell y'all right here right now that it ain't one of your conundrums. It's quite practical, really. This mean mother hubber builds the most beautiful automatic cylindrical anti-son-of-a-yella-belly this side of the states.

I eventually started loving Allehelgensaften, it was never an actual celebration or tradition in Norway, yet. When I was younger and watching Halloween-themed English cartoons and cartoonic movies (our satellite antenna was buggered, pointing towards Great Britain somehow), well, I just loved them. I could not understand this foreign language at all at the time, but watching them was still simply really magical to me, they had this awesome feeling to them. I never understood what it actually was, I had never really heard much about Halloween. Many years later, I read up on it on the internet, and I frowned on the fact that inhabitants of Norway did not even know such a thing as Halloween existed. I have been missing out on this awesomeness all this time? Dayum!

At one point, me and two other friends from class at secondary school wanted to try this out, hoping I was wrong about the fact that nobody knew about this tradition. Sure, we got a little bit of candy, but they seemed to think we were just sugar-hungry youngsters. Most of them gave us fruit. One apparently deaf guy even just stared at us for a while and gave us some small amount of cash, we were freaked out and he probably thought we were trying to rob him! O.O;

Like, last year, Norwegian media tried to implement this Halloween thingy into Norwegian tradition, americanizing Allehelgensaften a bit, though which theoretically would be the same thing as Halloween anyway. They did a big thing about it on TV and on the news, and they started selling more masks during Halloween and bringing some American Halloween spirit and magic into that short weekend. Despite this, and making me laugh, was the fact that loads of Norwegian citizens were calling the police when they noticed children with masks and costumes standing at their doors, thinking they were burglars or something. XD

Ahh, perhaps I can enjoy some Halloween spirit in real life for once, and not just online. ^-^

*Knock-knocks, holds up bag* ~Knask eller knep!

• Thumbs Up 1

Gonna go to my School's Halloween Dance, A bit boring because there's one every year, gonna go as Michael Myers!

But after I'm gonna have a horror movie marathon!

Got a good idea what to get thanks to James Rolfe!

Also gonna buy some Halloween sweets, but will be stuck giving some to late trick and treaters...

I plan on going to Screw Attack's "Gouls and Games", taking place at Grapevine Mills. I plan on going as Axel from "A Clockwork Orange", aka, my avatar. I can do a pretty good slasher grin.

I generally prefer to make my own costumes. I try to dress as things no one else at my school is likely to dress as. I can remember back to 9th grade when I was a Whoopie Cushion, 10th grade when I was the Milky Way Galaxy, and 11th grade when I was Gordon Freeman. This year, I'm going as Tetris.

I don't know what I'll be doing. I might just sit home and order scary movies. I'll still be dressed up, though, as Dionysus. I'm a dork. =P