Awoo.

Halloween!

Blash

Somebody from here seriously needs to get dressed up as the Spy from Team Fortress 2.

LOL. God I love the TF2 Spy. My buddy and I went to parties as the Spy and Engineer and spewed random quotes out. I wish we had more people in my area who would play TF2. College is all about them "CALLZ O DUTieZ" and "Haloz." We almost got a huge Russain kid to do the Heavy, but he didn't want to shave his head. D:

I got to tidy up my costume now.

My group is going to have a party on Friday, but as far as Saturday goes, I honestly don't know what to do.

The party it self is gonna be a costume party, but I don't know what to expect. I'd love to see some people do a TF2 thing, but I doubt that the people I know down here would think of anything like that. All I know is that with my Looten Plunder costume is gonna rock!

Our Sonic and Tails costumes are coming along swimmingly! (*Plays the Sonic drowning music*)

Seriously, I think it's actually gonna look pretty cool ^^ Gonna use the pack from my sound effects t-shirt with Sonic sounds replacing the defaults; stuff like the ring get/drop and chaos emerald get XD We have styrofoam power rings and glass paperweight emeralds! We rock.

Got me a gorilla mask and a red tie. I'm gonna be Donkey Kong. I just need to find some barrels to throw at people.

Edited by Chili Dawg

Well, it appears all my halloween celebrations are going to be computer-related for this year...Apart from the obvious name changing and avatar switching on this forum, I've created a playlist, almost an hour long, of the darkest, most halloween-themed songs I can find on my USB stick. So that includes tons of references to vampires, werewolves and so on...One particularly notable song would be 'Audio Blood' by The Matches. Anyway, from a specific time (after dinner, most likely), I'll probably do a fake radio intro (I'm not a DJ yet, darnit!) and then start playing the songs in order on Windows Media Player...Yeah...the things I do when I'm bored, eh?

What I might do for Halloween is stay home, hand out candy to trick or treaters, and dress up as my own version of the spy from TF2

I feel sorry for the kids in my neighborhood. The one night that Halloween isn't on a school night, it rains. We only got one trick or treater. But overall, Halloween this year for me was pretty good. I went to see triple feature at the theater today since there were some movies I've been wanting to see, and me and the family went out for dinner tonight.

This Halloween was chill.

I guarded my 3 sis and my bro while they went door to door getting the candies.

I saw a couple of buddies and custume chicks everywhere. ;)

I got as payment 30 of all the candies they get for a total of 120 candies + chips.

So yay for Halloween!!:lol:

Almost forgot.... Happy Halloween everyone!!

Edited by Unholy Sonic

This Halloween we had a couple of my sister's friends who were going trick or treating with us, we picked a good neighborhood this year, we made good progress, had a lot of good laughs, BUT IT JUST HAD TO RAIN PART WAY THROUGH! The worst part about it is it kept fluctuating all night, it had been doing that the whole day, even after three days of non-stop rain. We decided to go to the dry mall instead but there was no candy left anywhere, and by the time we left, which was only a half hour or so, it had completely stopped raining so instead of trick or treating, we went to a diner.

This year wasn't bad, far from it, but in terms of candy, it was a huge let down thanks to the bullshit weather. Even the candy I managed to get wasn't that great, some of the others had the more awesome stuff. (We got a goodie bags at one house, one of our friends had a buttload of Whoopers, all I got were fucking pretzels! =/)

But at least we got to be with a bunch of awesome friends, we had a good time, the diner was awesome, but the weather was a massive fail, especially on the only time in our lives when Halloween would be on a Saturday and on a weekend. T_T The next time it will occur, I'll be 23-24 years old.

I miss the old days where I'd still have candy three days after Halloween. )=

Edited by VirgoTheCougar

Went to the pub with 3 friends, most others were elsewhere. There was this disco on, but it was quite shit even though I'd had a few. I dressed up as a gangsta nerd pirate (ie with a gangsta hat and an eyepatch, and wearing a "game over" t-shirt, as well as shorts, posh shoes, and a sword). My friend dressed up as her boyfriend, said boyfriend was "The Villain", some evil guy he made up on the spot wearing a massive trenchcoat and lots of makeup, the other guy a witch. Ended up watching There Will Be Blood at one's house before going home. Not as epic as I'd hoped, but still fun.

Untitled3.jpg

Didn't get a picture of my whole costume. I sat outside my dorm with a paper sapper attached to a purposely red ringed 360 scream spy at whoever walked buy.

Only one person got the joke, and he was the fucking spy.

Edit: Working on getting full picture before I shave.

Edited by The Engineer
  • Thumbs Up 1

XD Jai you look hammered in that shot. *BOOTED*

I was Buckethead, a few of my friends and I sat outside and handed out candy. I played guitar, and later on, made a sign that said something to the effect of my band being in Rockband 2 in November, and then 'links' to the bandcamp website I set up. :3 needless to say, I got 20% more traffic on http://bluefusion.bandcamp.com than normal the day after! So success!

Too bad all the kids were afraid of me, and it only lasted 2 hours this year ._.

EDIT: The Engineer's costume is epic XD

Edited by Kosuna

My halloween was a bit meh, but I suspect I'm getting too old for celebrating halloween as intensely as I do.

Here's me as a bloody nurse.

14542_207870304504_666509504_3914041_1499269_n.jpg

You can't really tell in this picture, but I had fake eye lashes on, and I'd nuded out my mouth and drawn on stitches so that it looked a bit like this:

Hocus_Pocus__Billy_Butcherson_by_Abydell.jpg

My hand smelt like golden syrup from the fake blood I had made!

My halloween was a bit meh, but I suspect I'm getting too old for celebrating halloween as intensely as I do.

I'm a little bit of the opposite, my halloween was a bit meh... but I don't think it's because I'm getting old so much as I don't seem to have the opportunities anymore to do it. I really want to go to a great halloween party where everyone is dressed up like crazy and we all go nuts.

But my halloween history is kinda like my birthday history. One year it was great and wild, then the next we did it, but it felt wrong in a way, like we had passed some point to do it, bare in mind this was trick or treating. But I just really want to go to a real halloween party with friends again.

Here's me as a bloody nurse.

Cool costume.

I'm a little bit of the opposite, my halloween was a bit meh... but I don't think it's because I'm getting old so much as I don't seem to have the opportunities anymore to do it. I really want to go to a great halloween party where everyone is dressed up like crazy and we all go nuts.

But my halloween history is kinda like my birthday history. One year it was great and wild, then the next we did it, but it felt wrong in a way, like we had passed some point to do it, bare in mind this was trick or treating. But I just really want to go to a real halloween party with friends again.

Aye, I love halloween, but it's just my friends that seem to find it so passé. My best friend who I have celebrated halloween with since we turned 18, decided she'd rather have dinner with her boyfriend that night, and instead went to a halloween party three days previous that her bf threw (which I conveniently wasn't invited to). The bf hates me ^_^ My other friends had a decent excuse in that it was their anniversary. Two friends were ill, and so again reasonable excuse. But other than that no one seemed particularly interested. The one friend who showed a little enthusiasm decided to go for a drink in an old man pub (in a dodgy part of town) with her bf and his mum instead. I feel like I'm still 22, but all my friends have magically turned 35 :S

Thanks btw :)

Edited by LadyClaraBeaumont

I think Halloween is like any fancy dress thing - everyone has all these epic ideas, but lack of money, time, or even just plain laziness means very few make much of an effort, which makes it very meh.

Years and years ago, I would dress up for Halloween and then go out trick-or-treating. Not this year, since I've outgrown that. I think the last time I dressed up for Halloween was in 1999?

This is my homemade Tetris costume.

post-63-125745341524_thumb.jpgpost-63-125745343746_thumb.jpg

This was my last year Trick or Treating. I wish our culture would make it permissible to have one day out of a year to ask for free candy even when you're NOT a child.

Edited by SuperStingray