Awoo.

Looking for the GameTrailers upload of the Sonic '06 TGS 2005 trailer, anyone have it?

Hero of Legend

Hero of Legend

UPDATE: I actually found the SD YouTube upload (just type "Sonic TGS 2K5 cam trailer" on bing or google) so we know what it was:

So this was a 54-sec abridged version, that's a shame. TSS may still have the best full version here:

So... I'm divided. I wouldn't mind seeing the 720p version still if it does look better, even if it's not the full trailer. No wonder it was only 21MB. :P

###

I've been trying to find a copy of the 21.7MB .wmv upload of the Sonic '06 TGS 2005 trailer from GameTrailers. The url was http://www.gametrailers.com/download/7703/t_sonic15_cam_tgs5_h264.wmv. Does ANYONE here have it collecting dust in their HDD somewhere? Here's the thumbnail they have (via Wayback):

7702-t_sonic15_cam_tgs5.jpg

Going by this, it may be the best-quality version to date, hopefully.

I've been very busy collecting source-quality videos for archive.org. I've made quite the collection thus far, including previously unseen stuff I've had to receive from folks here and there, plus a lot of flash videos that are super hard to come across with the death of flash. Just the other day I've started ripping trailers from DVDs, including just today of Sonic '06's "sister" project; Fifth Phantom Saga. I even put up a 4K60 upscale of it:

Anyone here able to find that file, and even help contribute to this project of mine? Thanks! :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
Hero of Legend

Just letting folks know I'm still looking for a HQ version of the trailer... no responses yet isn't the best sign of interest in helping... :(

I've only been able to find this pretty good looking camrip of the full version.

Hero of Legend
1 minute ago, Adamabba said:

I've only been able to find this pretty good looking camrip of the full version.

Yep, I have a rip of the DVD it's from, but the issue is that 1. that watermark you see there, and the rip isn't interlaced properly so the frames are probably more blurred than they should be (you see extra after images so to speak).

Sadly I don't know of a better source though.

Have you tried asking Brandon Jones or Bloodworth from Easy Allies? They or someone else from EZA might have some stuff from their GT days.