Awoo.

I found a glitch in S3&K WERE YOU CAN PLAY AS A BRICK

I've been playing S3&K with blue knuckles(AKA Character Number 4 Code: FFFF0A:0004) for awhile now I decide to do a full playthrough with him anyway, When I got to Hydrocity ACT.2 I went in a special stage and I accidentally triggered debug mode, after the special stage I GOT TURNED INTO A BRICK I quickly did some research about this and... I found nothing,

I realized that I found a glitch that is easy to do and is funny so I instantaneously started recording I was worried it was a one-time thing but I did it again and  it worked here's a video, 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xe9xt4ai6r1k4oa/My Video (1).mp4?dl=0

Maybe we can name Brick Knuckles, Bricklkes the Echidna? Bricks the Echidna? you can decide in the comments if you want.

Edit: I'm sorry if the dropbox flie didn't work it should now be up and running now 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KnuxDLX

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tested this in Angel Island and it actually works but instead of Blue Knuckles turning into a brick he turned into rings.

Edit: I think he turns into whatever item he is in debug mode

Screenshot 2021-12-01 5.45.43 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-12-01 5.44.56 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-12-01 5.44.41 PM.png