Awoo.

Prepared for Sonic 35th anniversary in 2026?

J.R.

Hopefully, if Sonic gets this far, he will have another Symphony like this year. I really loved this year's symphony!  Also, I'm hoping that the games would improve by then.  We can only hope.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sonic can't keep looking backwards every five years. No more anniversary games, no more anniversary celebrations, just make something new ffs.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Fist Bump 3

19 hours ago, Cosmos Rogue said:

No more anniversary games

*Looks at 2021. Looks at 2016*

Umm, done?

• Thumbs Up 2

I hope that Frontiers will establish a foundation they can build on that won't take five years to develop each game. If it's a one-off and they start from square one then it could go either way. Really hope we don't only get two games this decade.

• Thumbs Up 1

@Razule I've got bad news; AAA games typically take 3-5 years to develop these days. Y'all need to make peace with the idea that whatever Sonic 2022 turns out to be, you're probably not getting another big Sonic title until 2025 at the earliest.

1 hour ago, Cosmos Rogue said:

@Razule I've got bad news; AAA games typically take 3-5 years to develop these days. Y'all need to make peace with the idea that whatever Sonic 2022 turns out to be, you're probably not getting another big Sonic title until 2025 at the earliest.

I would be completely okay with only three years. If that isn't possible anymore, I'd be even more okay with five years if there was more smaller budget game content in between main titles.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Fist Bump 1