Awoo.

Sonic 2's Poster is Revealed with Announcement of trailer at TGA

VO.SUPER

• The title was changed to Sonic Movie 2's Poster is revealed

Just got confirmed on official channels. No sign of whether this will be all that’s shown though.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Sonic Movie Twitter account just showed the official poster for the sequel!

2206E653-A53A-4DE7-B470-D0DEC0B32BF0.jpeg

It looks so cool!

The trailer is also going to be aired during The Game Awards tomorrow, so let’s all make sure to watch it together! 😄

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, caitash said:

Amazing!!! 

Is it just me or have they made some tweaks to Tails’ cg model?

Definitely. The other model was a last minute addition. So it only makes sense that they'd clean it up for the official sequel.

• Thumbs Up 4

26 minutes ago, caitash said:

Amazing!!! 

Is it just me or have they made some tweaks to Tails’ cg model?

He's skinny, to be honest. His head is much bigger than his body. Sonic has a better ratio.

• Thumbs Up 1

• The title was changed to Sonic 2's Poster is Revealed with Announcement of trailer at TGA

Same, despite skinny Tails I would say it's an amazing poster, better than No way Home. Color me impressed.

• Thumbs Up 1

Tails looks a bit weird, maybe it's just the angle but he looks too skinny. But besides that, Sonic is looking even better than ever (I feel like they made him even fluffier but I could just be imagining). Also, Eggman finally has his eggmobile mech! I wonder if we'll see it plug into larger robots like he tends to do within the games? No Knuckles yet, but I bet they're keeping him for later (or the tga trailer) so alright.

I don't care about the Sonic movie in general and haven't seen it - but I have to say, that is honestly a very nice poster to look at.  Refreshingly reminiscent of the actual games.

I don't think Tails is actually as skinny as he appears, I think that's just a perspective thing. I believe the plane is bigger than it looks and he is just farther back.

Either way, sounds like we'll see for sure tomorrow night in the trailer!!

It's a great poster! But yeah I have to agree just going by initial looks, I liked Tails design in the original movie better (he was cuter? Don't know how to explain it) But I think characters can also look different on a poster than they does in action and he still likes nice.

Excited for the trailer. 

This poster looks amazing!  I just love the fact that Sonic and Tails are riding the Tornado!  Also, great to see Dr. Robotnik wearing his iconic red and black suit!  Can't wait for the trailer tomorrow!

Just now, FReaK said:

this already looks SO MUCH better than the first movie. hope it delivers!

I hope so too!

Wow, it all looks actually game accurate. Or close to it, given what the movies have already established. I wonder if the Tornado is still Sonic's in the film?

also, this is me noticing a separate thing but lol sonic and tails being blue and orange naturally gives the poster that cliche'd eyecatching hue

Not gonna lie, I love the look of the Buzz Bombers here.

• Thumbs Up 1