Awoo.

Wonder Woman first solo videogame (developed by Monolith Productions, release and systems TBA) "Middle-Prime-Earth: Shadow of Themiscyra"

Teoskaven

Announced at The Game Awards 2021:

https://www.gematsu.com/2021/12/wonder-woman-game-by-monolith-productions-announced

After all these years, the most famous superheroine of the DC Universe finally has a chance of a solo console/PC videogame. According to the article, it even implements the Nemesis system of the Middle-Earth duology, which i'm really curious to see applied to something like criminals and such that Diana has to fight.
Doesn't seem to be connected to the Batman Arkham games so far, which i'm fine with.

I wonder if this was born out of desire of competition from WB when they saw Insomniac's Wolverine's trailer. Still i'm quite anticipating this one, hope it turns out good.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teoskaven

• mayday2592

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Really wish they had gameplay to go with this reveal, but I'm guessing we won't see anything until Suicide Squad or Gotham Knights comes out.