Awoo.

Some thing that I had.

Russous

Hello all, I am Russous from Deviantart,

I had an idea years ago, and I am still working on it. I am just doing drawings and writings. Tried the reddit, and it did not go through. I tried resigned Sonic as shown. Do you like it? I added two humans named Earthmasters Jorge (the boy) and Alli (the girl). Why do you think is missing? I have more if you are interested.

The idea itself is kind of like Skylanders, if you remember that.

Thanks

WIN_20200628_11_04_02_Pro.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Russous

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here are the bios:

Jorge- His element is Earth. He comes from Elliman, a town in Earthlands.

An Earthmaster who was raised by a wizard. Ever since he was young, Jorge wanted to long see the world, but his father who not allow it. He also had a good grip on wand and staffs, being excellent with both. One day, Jorge learned how control portals. He used to see the world when his father was not looking. When he was looking, Jorge would always be working alongside him. At school, Jorge would always be bullied by his classmates for being a nuisance. In the past one day, he accidentally opened a portal during lunch. But one day, Jorge was pulled into a rift that led to Emerald Castle. Here he was told by Nora that he was an Earthmaster and that his great grandfather was a powerful wizard. Jorge did not hesitate and was soon made an Earthmaster. Now he uses his powers to stop evil and save Earthlands.

Alli- Her element is Air. She is from France.

Becoming a cheerleader in high school was not what Alli had in mind. But as an adult, see did not care. All see cared about was her family and their safety. One day, while driving to pick up groceries, see came across a ring. It was a magical ring, but it lost its power. She picked it up, seeing something special about it. However, after parking, the ring glowed and took Alli’s car to Earthlands via a portal. While in Earthlands, Alli learned of the Earthmasters and their job: to protect the Earthlands and to prevent the spread of the darkness and evil from leaving the world. Alli accepted her fate and now commands the Earthlanders. One day, she will return to her world. But for now, she owns the only non-sentient car in Earthlands, which has been borrowed by Nora and Lillian countless times. She also built the Freedom Dasher as well, which was a vehicle that the Earthlanders used countless times as well. With the knowledge of making machines, she can go anywhere.

Here is Sonic's bio.

Sonic- Earth

The bravest of all the Earthlanders, he is an orphan who lost his world, Green Hills Zone, to the Darkness. Raised by Longclaw the owl, she watched over him until adulthood, protecting Sonic from evils of the outside world. But there came a day when Longclaw could not take care of him anymore. It came the day that the Prowerians came to invade Sonic’s glade. Longclaw had to let Sonic go and Sonic ran away. For years, Sonic was looking for a new home. One day, he met Walker, who was looking for Earthlanders. His brave attitude and powerful attack is what gave Sonic a spot in the Earthlanders. Since then, Sonic has been a powerful force who is tough to reckon with. With his powerful speed and attack power, he has proven worthy of being an Earthlander. He also trains with the others occasionally. Still, he is bright and brave, knowing what it takes to be a hero.\

Pretty cool. I also have a character named Master Walker, the Earthmaster of Sonic. I might post some images soon.

• 3 weeks later...