Awoo.

What did you think about Sonic's 30th Anniversary?

Rabbitearsblog

Since 2021 is wrapping up soon, what did you guys think about Sonic's 30th anniversary?  Did you think this was a good year for Sonic the Hedgehog or do you think that there were some things that they could have done better?

For me, I thought that this was a pretty decent anniversary for Sonic the Hedgehog.  The highest point was definitely the Sonic Symphony, which I loved and the Sonic Colors: Rise of the Wisps cartoon was really good.  Also, the fact that we got the trailer for the Sonic movie sequel was so exciting to me!  And finally, Sonic shows back up in the Macy Day Parade! Now, the downsides of this anniversary was of course, Sonic Colors: Ultimate and how SEGA poorly handled that game (even if they are working on patches to fix everything).  Also, regarding Sonic Frontiers, even though I'm still excited for the game, I wished that they released some gameplay footage of the game while they were showing off the trailer.  It's a shame that the games themselves still get the short end of the stick regarding this series, but let's hope that Sonic Frontiers is the Sonic game that turns things around for Sonic the Hedgehog on the gaming side of things.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rabbitearsblog

• TransPirate

Top Posters In This Topic

Sonic Symphony was definitely the best part. 

I guess the big Sonic the Hedgehog release of the year was the Colors remaster and that was ok.

Not disappointed but the next year definitely looks bigger.

1 hour ago, TransPirate said:

Sonic Symphony was definitely the best part. 

I guess the big Sonic the Hedgehog release of the year was the Colors remaster and that was ok.

Not disappointed but the next year definitely looks bigger.

I agree!