Awoo.

Very weird Sonic Adventure bug/Easter egg

Shermanboy

I was playing SA1 on the redream emulator on mobile on the E-102 story.I lost a life and restarted from a save.I slipped to the side and lost another life.Eventually I started hearing audio issues and finally the screen blacked out and i saw these pics.What do you think of them?Screenshot_20220104-170306.thumb.png.967eda54ba85a378684ae8ee85161fd2.png

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blue Blood

• Shermanboy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What you've encountered is a simple rendering bug from the emulator rather than from the game. Emulators arent perfect, and are prone to making mistakes. It's not an Easter Egg either, because those are deliberate secrets/references left in games for players to find. 

The texture on screen looks like the it belongs to the face of the small peacocks you get in some levels to give to Chao. For whatever reason, the emulator has bugged out and is displaying just that texture. That's really all there is to it. Someone with better technical knowledge could probably explain it further, but that's really all you need to know. 

18 hours ago, Shermanboy said:

I was playing SA1 on the redream emulator on mobile on the E-102 story.I lost a life and restarted from a save.I slipped to the side and lost another life.Eventually I started hearing audio issues and finally the screen blacked out and i saw these pics.What do you think of them?Screenshot_20220104-170306.thumb.png.967eda54ba85a378684ae8ee85161fd2.png

I have a shitty I3 PC

Thanks and the above reply was done by mistake.i didn't know it was a Rendering Bug

And I feel embarassed that I posted this.Please don't hate on me.I was only curious.

On 1/5/2022 at 7:12 AM, Shermanboy said:

I have a shitty I3 PC

Thanks and the above reply was done by mistake.i didn't know it was a Rendering Bug

And I feel embarassed that I posted this.Please don't hate on me.I was only curious.

Nobody's going to hate on you for making thread! Don't worry, and there's no need to feel embarrassed. You didn't know that this sort of thing was a bug caused by the emulator, you asked, and now you know. Simple. :)