Awoo.

Sonic Movie 3 is in development and TV show about Knuckles is announced

phobs

I’m looking forward to watching the Knuckles TV series. Because I really enjoyed watching Knuckles In the Sonic Movie 2 he was amazing.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Johnny Boy said:

Anyone think there’s a chance we could get the Chaotix in the Knuckles show?

I could see that, but that's just a maybe.

I feel I have to burst everyone’s bubbly but tattooed and everywhere that lists the tv title has it has sonic the series

has everyone just went ahead because did they specifically said the show is about knuckles instead of him just being the first cast member confirmed?

5 hours ago, Leebo4 said:

I feel I have to burst everyone’s bubbly but tattooed and everywhere that lists the tv title has it has sonic the series

has everyone just went ahead because did they specifically said the show is about knuckles instead of him just being the first cast member confirmed?

Paramount+’s twitter said it.

On 2/15/2022 at 5:00 PM, phobs said:

• Thumbs Up 5

Sonic 2 is now the highest grossing video game movie. I bet in the next few years, Sonic 3 will take the top spot.:

This might be a long shot but does anyone think Mighty being in the show might be a good idea?

9 hours ago, Johnny Boy said:

This might be a long shot but does anyone think Mighty being in the show might be a good idea?

I'm not sure if they could get Mighty into the movies. They would have to bring in Ray also.

Found this cool Movie Rouge design designed by tcrmnk from YouTube. I could see the official Rouge design look similar to this.:

Here is another one by the same artist.:

df434g2-ec0dcb49-83f1-40e4-98b4-898ed5457354.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2UwOTJkNjRjLWVhYTMtNDE0Yi1iNmNjLTNjMDU0OTdhYjllN1wvZGY0MzRnMi1lYzBkY2I0OS04M2YxLTQwZTQtOThiNC04OThlZDU0NTczNTQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.zy-_2ECmBF7sXKRZI5d1uSGQmog968QQ276BHClvhSE

Source

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

Jeff teased new characters for the next one.:

"Shadow is very personal to me... but there are so many great characters and it’s sometimes difficult to have a library of really great characters that all these fans are dying to see."

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

According to Tyson, he said that Shadow in the post credits scene was a last minute design and that he will improve it more for the next one.:

• Thumbs Up 1

I wonder if the Knuckles TV show is set after the movie or before the movie? I wonder if the show is going to be live action or fully animated since it's coming out next year.

If i was in charge of Knuckles TV I would make it about treasure hunt with Rouge and one of main antagonist. It would end with her arrest and then hiring by GUN. If we have budget, have Chaotix as supporting cast. And maybe treasure explains what happened to echidnas, because I refuse to believe Longlaw alone genocided whole clan.

If we wanna go crazy, main villain would be a white echidna. Ix? Zachary? Finitveus? Or a new guy, by now it's a tradition. But no Chaos, he deserves a movie. Maaaybe just a zero form, but even that sounds risky.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, CaptainRobo said:

I wonder if the Knuckles TV show is set after the movie or before the movie? I wonder if the show is going to be live action or fully animated since it's coming out next year.

I do wonder what kind of series this is going to be.  I hope it has Knuckles finding the chaos emeralds and meeting up with Rogue and other characters along the way.

On 4/23/2022 at 9:07 PM, Johnny Boy said:

I'd be ecstatic to see him but he doesn't exactly have heaps of story or characterisation to work with. Which is probably a big reason he was absent from the games for so long in the first place.

8 hours ago, LunchPolice said:

I'd be ecstatic to see him but he doesn't exactly have heaps of story or characterisation to work with. Which is probably a big reason he was absent from the games for so long in the first place.

Well they can use that to their advantage. Since Mighty is more or less a blank slate they can put their own stamp on the character. 

• 2 weeks later...

The next movie is going to be crazy than the other two.:

Also, there are some information that one of the writers talk about the next one in this video.:

• Thumbs Up 1

39 minutes ago, CaptainRobo said:

The next movie is going to be crazy than the other two.:

Also, there are some information that one of the writers talk about the next one in this video.:

I wonder how crazy the third will be?

1 hour ago, Rabbitearsblog said:

Let me tell you just how crazy! It's going to be bananas!

20 hours ago, Rabbitearsblog said:

Knowing the source game. It can really only go higher in the insanity department. For both good and bad.

In that podcast interview, he mentioned a little about Amy and Rouge. This is what he had to say about them.:

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/24/2022 at 3:16 AM, CaptainRobo said:

Found this cool Movie Rouge design designed by tcrmnk from YouTube. I could see the official Rouge design look similar to this.:

Here is another one by the same artist.:

df434g2-ec0dcb49-83f1-40e4-98b4-898ed5457354.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2UwOTJkNjRjLWVhYTMtNDE0Yi1iNmNjLTNjMDU0OTdhYjllN1wvZGY0MzRnMi1lYzBkY2I0OS04M2YxLTQwZTQtOThiNC04OThlZDU0NTczNTQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.zy-_2ECmBF7sXKRZI5d1uSGQmog968QQ276BHClvhSE

Source

Needs more cleavage imo. I don't know why people say they should cover her up, Rachel's dress revealed way more and no one complained. 

• Thumbs Up 1