Awoo.

Sonic Movie 3 is in development and TV show about Knuckles is announced

phobs

On 5/24/2022 at 12:36 PM, dudebro1993 said:

Needs more cleavage imo. I don't know why people say they should cover her up, Rachel's dress revealed way more and no one complained. 

Well, they could use a design similar to this. This one is by ThePinkGalaxy55. 

FL7XtfwVIAAa31M?format=png&name=900x900

I also did draw a scene with her design to show how it could look like.:

Spoiler

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, CaptainRobo said:

Well, they could use a design similar to this. This one is by ThePinkGalaxy55. 

FL7XtfwVIAAa31M?format=png&name=900x900

I also did draw a scene with her design to show how it could look like.:

Hide contents

They are nice drawings but the white fur on body looks odd tbh.

Not sure if anybody seen this before. I know this is old. This was send by SEGA. It's seem that the Knuckles TV show got quietly delayed and it would be released along with the 3rd movie after 2023 despite that the TV show would be released next year.

I think we can expect an official release date for the movie hopefully this year. Maybe we will get some info about the filming dates. I don't expect any other information about the movie until next year.

I remember the release date for 2nd movie was announced on July 2020 which was a few months after the sequel was officially announced.

https://www.thewrap.com/sonic-the-hedgehog-2-gets-april-2022-release-date/

Also, the working title for the movie and the filming dates for the 2nd movie were revealed in November 2020.:

Like the previous two movies, the movie is probably likely to be filmed in Vancouver again. Since, they will use elements from Sonic Adventure 2 and Shadow the Hedgehog, maybe they will use Vancouver as a stand in for San Francisco? Here is a photo of a fake SFPD car that was used for the first movie. However, this car was not seen in the movie.:

6e0.jpeg

Also, this is kind of unrelated. I remember the first movie was planned to be filmed in Atlanta. However, it got moved to Vancouver, probably likely because it was cheaper to film there. The budget for the first movie was very low. I think the budget for the 2nd movie was also very low as well.

Vancouver and Atlanta are very popular filming locations where a lot of famous movies are filmed in.

Also, who do you think Amy should be voiced by? I have an feeling she will probably be voiced by Jenny Slate who is friends with Ben. She recently did a sparkling water drink commercial with him.

Spoiler

sub-buzz-19568-1535051372-6.jpg?downsize=900:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

aha-blackberry-lemon-pineapple-passion-ben-schwartz-jenny-slate-og.png

Also, it would be cool if she is voiced by Shannon Chan-Kent who is involved in Sonic Prime. She also played a waitress in the first movie.:

Spoiler

n13slf49gex81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=ed00498e74b211fd94fcede61f2c432f6495edd4

• Thumbs Up 2

On 6/11/2022 at 8:48 AM, CaptainRobo said:

Not sure if anybody seen this before. I know this is old. This was send by SEGA. It's seem that the Knuckles TV show got quietly delayed and it would be released along with the 3rd movie after 2023 despite that the TV show would be released next year.

I think we can expect an official release date for the movie hopefully this year. Maybe we will get some info about the filming dates. I don't expect any other information about the movie until next year.

I remember the release date for 2nd movie was announced on July 2020 which was a few months after the sequel was officially announced.

https://www.thewrap.com/sonic-the-hedgehog-2-gets-april-2022-release-date/

Also, the working title for the movie and the filming dates for the 2nd movie were revealed in November 2020.:

Like the previous two movies, the movie is probably likely to be filmed in Vancouver again. Since, they will use elements from Sonic Adventure 2 and Shadow the Hedgehog, maybe they will use Vancouver as a stand in for San Francisco? Here is a photo of a fake SFPD car that was used for the first movie. However, this car was not seen in the movie.:

6e0.jpeg

Also, this is kind of unrelated. I remember the first movie was planned to be filmed in Atlanta. However, it got moved to Vancouver, probably likely because it was cheaper to film there. The budget for the first movie was very low. I think the budget for the 2nd movie was also very low as well.

Vancouver and Atlanta are very popular filming locations where a lot of famous movies are filmed in.

Also, who do you think Amy should be voiced by? I have an feeling she will probably be voiced by Jenny Slate who is friends with Ben. She recently did a sparkling water drink commercial with him.

Reveal hidden contents

sub-buzz-19568-1535051372-6.jpg?downsize=900:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

aha-blackberry-lemon-pineapple-passion-ben-schwartz-jenny-slate-og.png

Also, it would be cool if she is voiced by Shannon Chan-Kent who is involved in Sonic Prime. She also played a waitress in the first movie.:

Reveal hidden contents

n13slf49gex81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=ed00498e74b211fd94fcede61f2c432f6495edd4

I think they will release the third Sonic movie in 2024. This is at least what I expect. I'm not really sure about the Knuckles TV Show.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/13/2022 at 1:24 AM, DaddlerTheDalek said:

I think they will release the third Sonic movie in 2024. This is at least what I expect. I'm not really Sure about the Knuckles TV Show.

Yeah, I'm also expect the next movie to come out in 2024. So, I'm not surprised that they are planning to release the next one on that year.:

Also, it would be cool to see Robotnik's truck return for the third movie, since we didn't see it in the 2nd movie. I assume it was likely taken away by GUN since the government erase all records of Robotnik existence in the end of the first movie. It would be cool if they add some chainsaws to the truck like the one in Sonic Generations.:

694b444330a8f20a5a41bc530fa8d5e191596f51.png

tumblr_inline_om5b2mDs191tbnk9c_540.png

maxresdefault.jpg

I did draw a scene of how an scene with the truck could look like.:

• Thumbs Up 2

16 hours ago, CaptainRobo said:

Also, it would be cool to see Robotnik's truck

I thought for sure during the original movie that Eggman's truck + San Francisco = setup for an action scene based on the G.U.N truck chase in SA2. Felt like a bit of a missed opportunity. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I know but I hope that Sonic Movie 3 is a success and I wish that a Video-Game tie-in will make Sonic 3 a Success, Also I really like the release Date and I do hope that Paramount does not delay the Release Date like Sonic Movie 1.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Gotta Go Rational said:

I thought for sure during the original movie that Eggman's truck + San Francisco = setup for an action scene based on the G.U.N truck chase in SA2. Felt like a bit of a missed opportunity. 

I guess they couldn't make it happen in the first movie, because of the budget for the first movie was low. They might make it happen this time since, the writers are planning to put elements from Sonic Adventure 2 and Shadow the Hedgehog in the movie.:

7 hours ago, Spin Slasher said:

I know but I hope that Sonic Movie 3 is a success and I wish that a Video-Game tie-in will make Sonic 3 a Success, Also I really like the release Date and I do hope that Paramount does not delay the Release Date like Sonic Movie 1.

The first movie was delayed because of the redesign and it's helped saved the movie from being a disaster.

I think it's safe to say that the movie is in good hands now and hopefully won't have any problems that might caused it to delayed.

From what I understand through interviews with the writers/creators, the Zillow thing in movie 1 was a last minute product placement. I don’t think the writers were aware of it, so maybe they aren’t the ones who put Amy Rose as the owner and it was someone else putting a reference in.   

I hope to see the ridiculous GUN truck in movie 3 though. Hearing what Pat Casey has had to say generally, they haven’t wanted to ‘squander’ big refences too early or without justification so I’m kinda glad they didn’t use it in movie 1 or 2, because in context it really belongs with the story in movie 3. I say bring it on! :)

• Thumbs Up 2

11 hours ago, caitash said:

From what I understand through interviews with the writers/creators, the Zillow thing in movie 1 was a last minute product placement. I don’t think the writers were aware of it, so maybe they aren’t the ones who put Amy Rose as the owner and it was someone else putting a reference in.   

I hope to see the ridiculous GUN truck in movie 3 though. Hearing what Pat Casey has had to say generally, they haven’t wanted to ‘squander’ big refences too early or without justification so I’m kinda glad they didn’t use it in movie 1 or 2, because in context it really belongs with the story in movie 3. I say bring it on! :)

Expect movie 3 to go ham on the set piece references. The games of that era are practically built on set pieces and exciting moments that translate very well to a cheesy action movie. The truck is definitely going to be there and as stupidly over the top as possible. That's what happens when your two writers main body of works are shlocky gore movies like, "Violent Night", or "Shotgun Wedding".

• Thumbs Up 2

Definitely can't wait to see what the people behind the 3rd movie will be cooking up. Well, you know what will they be making.

Also, Since, Tails' plane got destroyed in the end of the second movie, it would be cool to see Tails get the Cyclone that was seen in SA2 and the IDW comics.:

Spoiler

EjIHS2cWkAM2dTl?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_ptq0hs06zC1tiubxio1_500.jpg

Maybe he can get the Cyclone by building one.  He could use Tom's new truck to build one. Lol.:

Spoiler

Chevrolet-Colorado-Blue-Car-in-Sonic-the-Hedgehog-2-2.jpg

5bb06e3876c07.jpg

It would also be cool to see some of the stages from SA2 that are based on San Francisco like Mission Street which is an actual street in the city. It would also be cool to see some other stages like Metal Harbor and Prison Island. Also, Sonic could go back to Egypt like he did in the first movie and he could bring his friends with him there.

Spoiler

5b85ae105b40c.webp

ba6a96124d1369266e426cbc448706a969854071.jpg

IMG_2337.jpg?fit=850%2C550&ssl=1

maxresdefault.jpg

12.jpg

metal-harbor-1a.jpg

Shadow the Hedgehog (GC) - stage 3, prison island (hero, E, 9130 pt. 1 of  2) - YouTube

Shadow of a Hedgehog ./ Sonic Adventure 2 & Battle (2001) Movies

ScurvyPiratehog on Twitter: "Okay, first Prison island in Sonic X, and now  this? Why does prisons in the Sonic universe look like guitars? XD  #IDWSonic #SonicX #SonicTheHedgehog #Sonic #SonicIDW  https://t.co/dtS6oYLJTd" / Twitter

Michal on Twitter: "slowly playing through Persona 5 for the first time and  honestly getting some major sonic adventure 2 vibes  https://t.co/M3WfbIUu51" / Twitter

7963cfcec4cd52799e379bf7bae5b6702d18e97c.png

Also, the emojis are sadly gone now. So, maybe we will see them again for the next movie.:

• Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, CaptainRobo said:

Maybe he can get the Cyclone by building one.  He could use Tom's new truck to build one. Lol.:

"TOOOOM! I used that Chevy of yours to build a walking death robot to help Sonic, Knuckles, the new guy/girl and me save the world!"

"...Patent it and pay for the replacement with the profits, son! That's an order!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway, put me down for wanting the movies to head back to San Francisco. Not only is it a nice nod to SA2 and home to a fitting prision for our boi Wachowski (Alcatraz), buuuuuuut I believe Snoy was able to snag a pretty hefty tax credit when filming Venom 2 there. (As were WB with Matrix 4 and Mahvel with Shang-Chi.) So, hopefully, Paramount can actually bring Sonic Wachowski to the City by the Bay sometime next year. Why? Because as good as Vancouver is, we're gonna need to shoot on location if they wanna really get SA2 right.

Spoiler

Besides. We need a Station Square analogue for Movie Perfect Chaos to eat, and I don't think the VPD/Mounties would mind as much as the NYPD and/or SFPD if we portrayed them all as incompetent dumbfucks, lol.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 6/17/2022 at 6:54 PM, KingMario05 said:

"TOOOOM! I used that Chevy of yours to build a walking death robot to help Sonic, Knuckles, the new guy/girl and me save the world!"

"...Patent it and pay for the replacement with the profits, son! That's an order!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway, put me down for wanting the movies to head back to San Francisco. Not only is it a nice nod to SA2 and home to a fitting prision for our boi Wachowski (Alcatraz), buuuuuuut I believe Snoy was able to snag a pretty hefty tax credit when filming Venom 2 there. (As were WB with Matrix 4 and Mahvel with Shang-Chi.) So, hopefully, Paramount can actually bring Sonic Wachowski to the City by the Bay sometime next year. Why? Because as good as Vancouver is, we're gonna need to shoot on location if they wanna really get SA2 right.

Reveal hidden contents

Besides. We need a Station Square analogue for Movie Perfect Chaos to eat, and I don't think the VPD/Mounties would mind as much as the NYPD and/or SFPD if we portrayed them all as incompetent dumbfucks, lol.

I remember there was a second unit filming crew did filmed some scenes for the first movie in San Francisco. However, none of the cast were sadly there. I don't think Jeff was there. They were filming the scenes where Robotnik chase Sonic through the streets of SF. 

E4ShDKbVUAEGmf8?format=jpg&name=large

It would be cool if they filmed there again.

Also, a bit unrelated, SEGA used to have their HQ in San Francisco before they moved to Burbank a long time ago. The SEGA sign remained after the company moved to Burbank. It was still up there until 2018. The HQ is now owned by an software company called Samsara. The other building that SEGA used to owned in the city is now owned by Zygna. There is also used to be a Sonic mural somewhere in SF.  The mural was a picture of Sonic wearing a San Francisco Giants hat. SEGA did see the mural. There was a picture of the mural with one of the SEGA employees in it. They posted it on Twitter back in 2014. Sadly, the mural is no longer there.:

Spoiler

E4SS1YpVoAEmWIm?format=jpg&name=large

E4SbJz4VkAMgikB?format=jpg&name=medium

E4SS1YqUYAAtSCQ?format=jpg&name=large

E4SdPYSVIAUniLs?format=jpg&name=large

• Thumbs Up 1

54 minutes ago, CaptainRobo said:

I remember there was a second unit filming crew did filmed some scenes for the first movie in San Francisco. However, none of the cast were sadly there. I don't think Jeff was there. They were filming the scenes where Robotnik chase Sonic through the streets of SF. 

E4ShDKbVUAEGmf8?format=jpg&name=large

It would be cool if they filmed there again.

Also, a bit unrelated, SEGA used to have their HQ in San Francisco before they moved to Burbank a long time ago. The SEGA sign remained after the company moved to Burbank. It was still up there until 2018. The HQ is now owned by an software company called Samsara. The other building that SEGA used to owned in the city is now owned by Zygna. There is also used to be a Sonic mural somewhere in SF.  The mural was a picture of Sonic wearing a San Francisco Giants hat. SEGA did see the mural. There was a picture of the mural with one of the SEGA employees in it. They posted it on Twitter back in 2014. Sadly, the mural is no longer there.:

Hide contents

E4SS1YpVoAEmWIm?format=jpg&name=large

E4SbJz4VkAMgikB?format=jpg&name=medium

E4SS1YqUYAAtSCQ?format=jpg&name=large

E4SdPYSVIAUniLs?format=jpg&name=large

Yeah, see? Lotta Sega history behind there, so it'd be cool if Paramount filmed there for real. (Also: wow, never knew they shot 2U footage there!)

• Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, KingMario05 said:

Yeah, see? Lotta Sega history behind there, so it'd be cool if Paramount filmed there for real. (Also: wow, never knew they shot 2U footage there!)

Yeah, they filmed it a month after filming in Vancouver had ended. Filming for the first movie had started at the end of July.:

The Egypt scenes were filmed in Abu Dhabi. Also, like the San Francisco scenes, the 2nd unit crew filmed the scenes.

Also, kinda unrelated, SEGA USA moved to Irvine. They moved in with Atlus USA. Not Burbank. Sorry. Also, Marza US HQ is located in Burbank.

MV5BY2NhMDkzMTctYjc5Ni00Nzc4LWIzYjgtMTEzMDNmOTczMGMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzM3NjUzODU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Also, Marza will definitely return to animated the scenes for the third movie, just like the previous two movies.

• Thumbs Up 1

Didn't see this posted anywhere, but Variety did an interview with Paramount Chief Brian Robbins, and there was an interesting nugget about the third Sonic movie and Knuckles series from him:

Like “Sonic,” we’re going to take a spinoff character Knuckles and do a miniseries on Paramount+, which will transition us into the third “Sonic” movie with lots of Easter eggs. 

So, looks like the Knuckles mini-series will help set up the third Sonic movie after all, hence the delay.

Source: https://variety.com/2022/film/news/paramount-brian-robbins-top-gun-maverick-box-office-star-trek-1235287048/

• Thumbs Up 3

36 minutes ago, AuroraRedwinters said:

Didn't see this posted anywhere, but Variety did an interview with Paramount Chief Brian Robbins, and there was an interesting nugget about the third Sonic movie and Knuckles series from him:

So, looks like the Knuckles mini-series will help set up the third Sonic movie after all, hence the delay.

Source: https://variety.com/2022/film/news/paramount-brian-robbins-top-gun-maverick-box-office-star-trek-1235287048/

Wonder if the Knuckles series would adapt Sonic Adventure in its back half? Would make sense to beef up the streamer, and - having gotten hooked on Strange New Worlds through my dad - I think they might even be able to pull off the CGI needed to bring Perfect Chaos to life.

Oh, and 2023 - the date the show is slated for - is the 25th anniversary of SA1's original 1998 release year. Just lines up too well, really... and the Rashamon format would work better as a show than as a movie.

(Just hope we get a DVD/Blu-Ray at the end of it, like they did with ST Discovery.)

Side note: I wonder if Vancouver will become the in-universe equivalent of Station Square? It's not too far from the Wachowskis' home base of Montana, is in a country that could (potentially) shelter Eggman from American authorities in order to build up Ottawa's own stockpiles, not many other franchises have actually set installments there, it's big enough to be missed but small enough for Eggy/Stone to get away with trashing, they already shoot the movies there anyway and - as the coup de grace of my theory - just look at it.

StationSquare.thumb.jpg.f86791e8779ec0514bc20a7b49fbd2c7.jpg

ActualStationSquare.jpg.c2e2058a9794cfbd7055800414a7e679.jpg

I know, I know, Sega based SS off of places like NYC or Boston. But come on... it'd be fucking BANG-ON. 

(And it's even got plenty of nearby mountains to hide a secret, backup Echinda temple in...)

Spoiler

One request: If we do this... we need Brendan Fraser as the most-steroetypical, most deranged, most campy Mountie charged by Ottawa with killing Knuckles, Sonic, Tails et al. Why, you ask? Because screw you, THAT WOULD BE FUCKING HILARIOUS.

5 hours ago, AuroraRedwinters said:

Oh, nice! Glad to see the confirmation that the Knuckles TV show will take place after the events of Sonic 2 and before Sonic 3. So, it's not a prequel, but will focus mostly on Knuckles. Maybe we will see a little of Sonic, Tails, and some of the human characters. 

I guess it make sense because it will save a lot of screentime for the third movie and won't have to waste screentime on introducing new characters and focus on what's important for the third movie. So, the TV show might take care of that. So, it's possible we will see Amy, Rouge, and Metal Sonic getting introduced in this TV show instead.

4 hours ago, KingMario05 said:

Wonder if the Knuckles series would adapt Sonic Adventure in its back half? Would make sense to beef up the streamer, and - having gotten hooked on Strange New Worlds through my dad - I think they might even be able to pull off the CGI needed to bring Perfect Chaos to life.

Oh, and 2023 - the date the show is slated for - is the 25th anniversary of SA1's original 1998 release year. Just lines up too well, really... and the Rashamon format would work better as a show than as a movie.

(Just hope we get a DVD/Blu-Ray at the end of it, like they did with ST Discovery.)

Side note: I wonder if Vancouver will become the in-universe equivalent of Station Square? It's not too far from the Wachowskis' home base of Montana, is in a country that could (potentially) shelter Eggman from American authorities in order to build up Ottawa's own stockpiles, not many other franchises have actually set installments there, it's big enough to be missed but small enough for Eggy/Stone to get away with trashing, they already shoot the movies there anyway and - as the coup de grace of my theory - just look at it.

StationSquare.thumb.jpg.f86791e8779ec0514bc20a7b49fbd2c7.jpg

ActualStationSquare.jpg.c2e2058a9794cfbd7055800414a7e679.jpg

I know, I know, Sega based SS off of places like NYC or Boston. But come on... it'd be fucking BANG-ON. 

(And it's even got plenty of nearby mountains to hide a secret, backup Echinda temple in...)

Reveal hidden contents

One request: If we do this... we need Brendan Fraser as the most-steroetypical, most deranged, most campy Mountie charged by Ottawa with killing Knuckles, Sonic, Tails et al. Why, you ask? Because screw you, THAT WOULD BE FUCKING HILARIOUS.

If the TV show is live action/CGI hybrid like the other two movies, maybe they could have the setting take place in Boston or NYC. Pretty much just like Sonic 2 did have Seattle and the first movie have San Francisco. Also, it's possible they could go back to San Francisco in the third movie, since they are planning to bring a lot of elements from Sonic Adventure 2.

Vancouver have been used as a stand in for Boston and NYC which Station Square and Empire City is probably based on. I know none of these pictures have nothing to do with Sonic, but I'm just using these as examples of Vancouver being as a stand in for Boston and NYC.:

Spoiler

• Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, CaptainRobo said:

Vancouver have been used as a stand in for Boston and NYC which Station Square and Empire City is probably based on. I know none of these pictures have nothing to do with Sonic, but I'm just using these as examples of Vancouver being as a stand in for Boston and NYC.:

I'm not talking about Vancouver as a double, I'm talking about Vancouver playing itself. That almost never happens in Hollywood, so it'd be perfect for Soni... er, Knuckles and pals to help break new ground by way of Station Square, BC. Makes perfect sense to me, at least.

Besides, BC Place would make for a perfect showdown spot for PC and the Super Knux-Super Sonic combo:

InsertAngyWaterGodHere.thumb.jpg.c47eb23f2d7ff88ae6410bda620d5875.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, KingMario05 said:

I'm not talking about Vancouver as a double, I'm talking about Vancouver playing itself. That almost never happens in Hollywood, so it'd be perfect for Soni... er, Knuckles and pals to help break new ground by way of Station Square, BC. Makes perfect sense to me, at least.

Besides, BC Place would make for a perfect showdown spot for PC and the Super Knux-Super Sonic combo:

InsertAngyWaterGodHere.thumb.jpg.c47eb23f2d7ff88ae6410bda620d5875.jpg

Oh, yeah, Sorry, I got a bit confused. I see what you are trying to talk about. That would be cool to see.

Usually, Vancouver is rarely portrayed as the city itself in movies or TV shows. Very common for the city to be pretend as several American cities because it's usually cheap to film there than filming in the actual cities in the US and the city look like every average city in the US. Lol.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, CaptainRobo said:

Oh, yeah Sorry, I got a bit confused. I see what you are trying to talk about. That would be cool to see.

Usually, Vancouver is rarely portrayed as the city itself in movies or TV shows. Very common for the city to be pretend as several American cities because it's usually cheap to film there than filming in the actual cities in the US. Lol.

Yeah. I'm a Bostonian, but I know damn well they won't be abandoning their network up there to shoot all the way down here. So why not send one of Paramount's heroes into Canada for a change? Not only does it fit the SA1 overworld like a dime, but I think it'd be more fun to see them do that than tear up New York once a-fucking-gain. (Can even promote this show as the "Foreign Vacation Spinoff™," lol.)

Spoiler

Our writers would need some locals on board to help sell the geography, however. Are Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg busy? They're doing a great job with Original Film's Boys adaptation for Sony/Amazon, so it'd be great to see them bring a (PG-rated) version of that magic and/or attention to detail to Paramount's Sonicverse.

• Thumbs Up 1

The TV show will be a miniseries. So, it won't probably intend to last that long. This is pretty much like what Marvel did for some of their shows like The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel, and Hawkeye. All of these shows were setting up future movies and TV shows.

Also, I wonder if Jeff will work on this. I'm not sure because he might come back to work on filming for the third movie possibly likely next year.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, CaptainRobo said:

The TV show will be a miniseries. So, it won't probably intend to last that long. This is pretty much like what Marvel did for some of their shows like The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel, and Hawkeye. All of these shows were setting up future movies and TV shows.

Also, I wonder if Jeff will work on this. I'm not sure because he might come back to work on filming for the third movie possibly likely next year.

Eh, I don't really know how Paramount+ does miniseries. Perhaps this is just all setup, but I really hope it's mostly a self-contained affair. Not only because I want an SA1 adaptation, but it'd just be nice...

• Thumbs Up 1

This will be good considering that the UK will be getting Paramount Plus on Wednesday and it's free for those that have got Sky Cinema. 

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, CaptainRobo said:

I do wonder if Jeff Fowler will be involved with this series. He's still got to direct the Pink Panther movie, which I'm not sure when that movie is supposed to come out.

• Thumbs Up 1