Awoo.

Sonic Movie 3 is in development and TV show about Knuckles is announced

phobs

I know this is old. However, I'm not sure this was posted.

Well, we don't know what it is yet, but we're finding it. Knuckles is a fish out of water. He's new to the planet. I think we might explore that little food blog or something.

So, what we know so far is the Knuckles TV show will take place after the movie. So, it's not a prequel. It will help set up the third movie. Hopefully, we get more updates on this soon.

• Thumbs Up 4

• 4 weeks later...

So, is the TV series really about Knuckles?  Because, I've been seeing some logos that state that it's called Sonic: The Series, not Knuckles. 

• Thumbs Up 2

14 hours ago, Rabbitearsblog said:

So, is the TV series really about Knuckles?  Because, I've been seeing some logos that state that it's called Sonic: The Series, not Knuckles. 

Do you have the source for the logos? Are they official?

Also, I just found this. Although, it's doesn't mention anything about the TV show,  I think this is probably for the filming for the Knuckles TV show. So, the information about Sonic 3 filming starting in November seem to be a mistake. It's a little too early to start filming for the 3rd movie. The original source for that is deleted.:

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, CaptainRobo said:

Do you have the source for the logos? Are they official?

Also, I just found this. Although, it's doesn't mention anything about the TV show,  I think this is probably for the filming for the Knuckles TV show. So, the information about Sonic 3 filming starting in November seem to be a mistake. It's a little too early to start filming for the 3rd movie. The original source for that is deleted.:

The link for it is right here: Sonic the Series | Sonic News Network | Fandom  Although I don't know if that's liable to change or not.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/15/2022 at 1:37 PM, Rabbitearsblog said:

The link for it is right here: Sonic the Series | Sonic News Network | Fandom  Although I don't know if that's liable to change or not.

The logo seem fanmade. It doesn't look official. I try to found the source for this one. I can't seem to find it. The closest one to this one is this. Somebody try to made a logo of this.:

df17ngp-ea7a192c-f829-4d25-8781-4127caeae25c.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2U4N2I1ZDY5LTA4YjktNDNlZC05MTYwLWYyODlhMWUxNDhiNlwvZGYxN25ncC1lYTdhMTkyYy1mODI5LTRkMjUtODc4MS00MTI3Y2FlYWUyNWMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.OBbCp7NMkHcJhe8hvI8P7RRUTa9PrbvwM6m6lrA0B8g

https://www.deviantart.com/grmmmmmm/art/Official-Sonic-The-Series-Logo-Transparent-909029257

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Johnny Boy said:

Anyone think we’ll see Rouge in this series?

It's possible, although I would imagine they would have her wear a jacket or something like that in the series.

• 2 months later...

I'm really looking forward to the Knuckles series.  Now that Sonic Prime is coming out soon, I wonder if we will be getting anything about the Knuckles series?

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Too Many Rings 1

8 hours ago, Rabbitearsblog said:

I'm really looking forward to the Knuckles series.  Now that Sonic Prime is coming out soon, I wonder if we will be getting anything about the Knuckles series?

Hope so. Prime looks... fiiiiiiiiiiiine, but it's the Paramount stuff that really got me hooked on this franchise for good. Can't wait to see what shenanigans Idris Knuckles. Ben Sonic and their talking doggie NRA Tails get into next!

Sonic 2 Cheering GIF by Sonic The Hedgehog

After the absolute YEAR that 2022 was for Sonic, 2023 is looking like it’s gonna be a bit of a drought other than the comics. So maybe Spring 2023 would be a good time for them to start talking about the Paramount Sonic series and give details and rough release windows (e.g. ‘winter 2023’) to fill in the gap? That’s my hope anyway, and it would make sense to talk about then it if they can as not a lot else is going to be going on I don’t think.

• Thumbs Up 4

15 hours ago, caitash said:

After the absolute YEAR that 2022 was for Sonic, 2023 is looking like it’s gonna be a bit of a drought other than the comics. So maybe Spring 2023 would be a good time for them to start talking about the Paramount Sonic series and give details and rough release windows (e.g. ‘winter 2023’) to fill in the gap? That’s my hope anyway, and it would make sense to talk about then it if they can as not a lot else is going to be going on I don’t think.

Hopefully, if Sonic Prime proves to be a success, then we might be getting some comics and two new TV shows for 2023.  Something that will hold over Sonic fans until the next game comes out.

• Thumbs Up 4

I hope we get some production updates about the Knuckles series soon, because it's supposed to be released before Sonic Movie 3. 

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, DaddlerTheDalek said:

I hope we get some production updates about the Knuckles series soon, because it's supposed to be released before Sonic Movie 3. 

Me too. I'm surprised we haven't heard anything about how the production is going for the Knuckles series.

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm not surprised that they changed Rouge's outfit for the show because the TV show is rated TV-Y7 which is a rating for kids 7 or older. They change the outfit just to make things appropriate. Do you think she will get a similar outfit in the movie like she got in Prime if she were to appear in the movie?

FgFbu7rXkAAVP4o.jpg

Or they might go for this?

I wouldn't be surprised if she got a outfit similar to the one in Prime.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, CaptainRobo said:

I don't see anything wrong with that movie design besides giving her white fur. Yeah bats are fuzzy irl, but the white fur/long white glove combo is too much imo.

On 11/24/2022 at 2:30 AM, CaptainRobo said:

I'm not surprised that they changed Rouge's outfit for the show because the TV show is rated TV-Y7 which is a rating for kids 7 or older. They change the outfit just to make things appropriate. Do you think she will get a similar outfit in the movie like she got in Prime if she were to appear in the movie?

FgFbu7rXkAAVP4o.jpg

Hopefully not, but I'm pretty damn sure Paramount Sonic is locked to PG at this point. So as much as we'd all love, a game-accurate movie Rouge just ain't happening these days. Want it? Pray for a miracle.. :/

Another little update about the development of the movie. The writers promised that the movie will be crazy.

Pat Casey: Sonic 3 is looking good. That's the one spoiler-iffic thing I'll say: "It's gonna be great. Look forward to it."

Josh Miller: "Spoiler alert: It's gonna be crazy."

Source: https://screenrant.com/sonic-hedgehog-3-pat-casey-josh-miller-story/

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, CaptainRobo said:

Another little update about the development of the movie. The writers promised that the movie will be crazy.

Pat Casey: Sonic 3 is looking good. That's the one spoiler-iffic thing I'll say: "It's gonna be great. Look forward to it."

Now I'm more curious to see what the third movie will have!

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, CaptainRobo said:

"It's gonna be crazy."

I think we are going to get some badass action scenes!

• Thumbs Up 3

32 minutes ago, DaddlerTheDalek said:

"It's gonna be crazy."

I think we are going to get some badass action scenes!

Oooh! That would be amazing!

• Thumbs Up 3

On 11/24/2022 at 2:30 AM, CaptainRobo said:

Someone remembered Sonic Heroes.

Rougeheroes.png

2 hours ago, FourCartridge said:

Someone remembered Sonic Heroes.

Rougeheroes.png

I actually don't mind that outfit, I'll admit.

• Thumbs Up 1