Awoo.

New Sonic Movie 2 Poster Revealed By IGN

VO.SUPER

It's an amazing poster, no doubt about that. I love how everyone looks here, especially that action shot at the bottom.

Here's the poster in full:

ign-sonicmovie2-poster.jpeg

There's a reference to Labyrinth Zone in those pillars in the background...

• Thumbs Up 3

• 3 weeks later...

Glad they decided to add in Colleen and Tika's names in the poster afterwards.  It would be a shame that they didn't get any credit for working on this movie.

I may be overthinking this but from a design layout point of view it looks like the design was intended to be the ‘blue team’ and ‘red team’ name credits on each side, hence the Tom/Sonic credits on the left and the Knuckles/Eggman credits on the right.  I’m thrilled to see Tika and Colleen’s names have been added, they absolutely deserve it, even if it does throw the design off a bit and looks like Tails is in Team Red now because there isn’t enough space on the Team Blue side lol