Awoo.

IGN Fan Fest on Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Movie

Rabbitearsblog

So, IGN just recently did interviews of the cast from the Sonic the Hedgehog 2 movie.  What are your thoughts on this?

• Thumbs Up 1

It was really nice to see Colleen get some recognition on the panel, I don't think an awful lot of new information was revealed but it was cool to see the cast talk about the references that the movie will have. We've already seen a bunch so far in trailers/posters etc, so if there's even more Easter Eggs packed in there then I'll be a happy boy.

Shame Jim and Idris weren't there in person but I did enjoy Idris' segment and discussion about bringing a sense of humour to his version of Knuckles.

• Thumbs Up 3

15 hours ago, Dreadknux said:

It was really nice to see Colleen get some recognition on the panel, I don't think an awful lot of new information was revealed but it was cool to see the cast talk about the references that the movie will have. We've already seen a bunch so far in trailers/posters etc, so if there's even more Easter Eggs packed in there then I'll be a happy boy.

Shame Jim and Idris weren't there in person but I did enjoy Idris' segment and discussion about bringing a sense of humour to his version of Knuckles.

I really enjoyed this panel too!  I'm glad to see that Colleen was really happy about coming back to voice Tails. She really deserved it!  Also, I loved the fact that this film is going to be full of heart as I always wanted to see more emotional scenes between the characters.  I'm also surprised that this film is going to be over 2 hours long, which is quite a high number for a kid's film.  Maybe they will use it to develop each character!

• Thumbs Up 3