Awoo.

Unable to Edit Posts.

Kuzu

So just to make a public note, I am currently unable to edit any of my posts right now. And others have been reporting the same issue as well. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dreadknux

• Blue Blood

• Marcello

• Kuzu

Popular Days

I've just taken a look at all of the appropriate settings within the configuration. There doesn't seem to be anything out of place, so I'm not sure what could be causing this issue.

Does it happen to you in all forums or particulars? Are the status updates also affected by this problem? Are the others who have been reporting this same issue also in the members usergroup, or are they in others?

Same thing here on chrome mobile.

Even if I switch on desktop mode in the browser.

We're currently doing some backend coding work to enhance the site, and I suspect some of this work is having a side-effect on users being able to edit posts. We've tweaked some settings on this, can you all check again and let us know if things are back to normal? Do let us know if things change again in the future as well, it will help us course-correct what we're doing round the back here. :) 

Testing 

EDIT: Seems to be working. 

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 2