Awoo.

Broken Theme Banners

Ryannumber1gamer

For the last few days, the banner images on several themes have been broken and not displaying properly. Based off my testing, it happens both on the desktop and mobile versions of the site, as well as happening when using both the light, and dark versions of themes. It also doesn't happen with all themes, as only the following has the problem from my testing:

• Two Foxy
  • Knucklehead
  • Armachillo 
  • High-Glider
  • Creamed
  • Dundee

Update: Can also confirm more elements are broken in these themes - such as the default profile image.

Confirmed - I believe a recent upgrade to the website software resulted in a strange deletion of assets folders for a number of themes. I've managed to restore Two Foxy for now, but it will require members to re-set their theme to it (had to delete the borked Two Foxy and replace it with a restored version). Will take on the other themes and fix everything else later today. Thanks for the note!

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so a new update for the forum software released and I just installed it - seems to have actually fixed the broken assets issue on the backend, can you guys have another look at the previously-affected themes and let me know if the problem has resolved itself? Otherwise, I will need to re-import all of the current themes just to make sure we're all up to speed.

51 minutes ago, Dreadknux said:

OK, so a new update for the forum software released and I just installed it - seems to have actually fixed the broken assets issue on the backend, can you guys have another look at the previously-affected themes and let me know if the problem has resolved itself? Otherwise, I will need to re-import all of the current themes just to make sure we're all up to speed.

Can confirm it’s fixed most of the themes - however Knucklehead has a problem where the Sonic Stadium logo up top doesn’t appear, leaving a huge amount of blank space.