Awoo.

Discord Status Update Bot doesn't remove deleted SSMB posts

NegaMix

I've noticed on the Discord server that the Social Timeline (the place where SSMB status updates are auto-posted) doesn't appear to remove all deleted updates, meaning that a couple... pretty disgusting posts are still up to an extent on there.

If there's a way to get the Discord bot to auto-delete these posts, it'd be much appreciated.

Feel free to DM me here which ones we’ve missed. We tried to delete all of them (I did miss one) but there might have been some subtle ones missed.

We deleted and made un-public all of those posts and statuses anyway, so if someone was to click through via Discord, they wouldn’t be able to see the content anyway. But yeah, it’s best we scrub it all entirely.

• Thumbs Up 1

...Oh, looks like you got it. 😅 That one was the big outlier, off the top of my head, so thanks!

I'll be sure to send a DM if I find any others.

• Thumbs Up 1