Awoo.

Sonic Universe Equal Exchange Trade

dbzfan7

So I kinda got this thought about Sonic characters around and gone into the abyss and thought it might be fun to come up with a equal exchange kinda game. So for instance if you want a character who's unlikely to ever to come back to return, but you have to trade off someone of at least close to or equal value. Otherwise you could just throw away all the Deadly Six for easy 6 picks. To make things interesting if you want a major hero/villain back you have to trade a major hero/villain one for them. In the villains case it can be hero or villain as well...not a lot of villains to pick. However Minor characters can be exchanged for Minor characters.

A minor character trade I'd do is Cream/Vanilla for Merlin Prower. This kinda hurts but I feel he'd make a more interesting support minor character. Amy really doesn't need a sidekick when she isn't really all that independent to warrant it. I wasn't sure if I could get away with Vanilla for a trade as she may not be considered an equal trade for Merlin. She's also a parental figure but barely does anything so it may seem to not be equal. I want Merlin back to reintroduce magic and give Tails a needed character arc/way to grow from being stagnant for so long. If I can get away with trading Vanilla that's my choice if not I gotta bite the bullet and say Cream.

Another trade I'd want is Mr. Tinkerer for El Grande Gordo. Was such a dull mishandled personality for Eggman to have before he came back. It didn't end up offering much at all even though it coulda been good. I'd trade it for Eggman's alter ego wrestler as at least that's wildly entertaining. I'd at least get a good laugh and some fun in a visual and gag sense if they weren't gonna do a better job with Mr. Tinkerer. So I think it's also a fair trade. One Eggman persona for another Eggman persona.

So yeah something like that. The bigger the character to desire for a return for, the bigger the trade must be. I think it's kind of a fun game/idea. I couldn't think of a main big trade yet but I may remember something. Maybe Snively for Starline I dunno, but that could be considered a fair trade I believe.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dbzfan7

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days