Awoo.

[CLOSED BETA] Sonic Speed Simulator - An OFFICIAL Sonic Roblox Game

DaBigJ

11 minutes ago, Razule said:

You can play it on a computer, phone, or tablet.

I'm not a fan of playing on a phone, and I don't like to play on my PC because I like to play on my sofa. But it's the only way. I hope roblox comes to PS4/PS5 one day

13 minutes ago, Razule said:

You can play it on a computer, phone, or tablet.

Or Xbox.

Yes, it's on Xbox. Seriously.

Did…did I just hear a bit of TJ Davis’s “It Doesn’t Really Matter” mashed into this song?

Holy shit, I did not expect that if true, but I’m all for it. 

oh yeah, the Roblox thing looks cool too I guess 

• Thumbs Up 1

Hide your credit cards from your kids because Sonic Speed Simulator has gone F2P for anyone looking to try it out.

• Thumbs Up 2

Playing the Xbox version. How do I get into a new lobby after I level up? I jump into a ring, it asks me if I want to go into new lobby yes/no. I press select for mouse mode and try to click "Yes" but nothing happens.

EDIT: So, I looked it up. Turns out you need a mouse attached to the Xbox for it to fully work for that system.

On 4/15/2022 at 10:14 AM, KHCast said:

Did…did I just hear a bit of TJ Davis’s “It Doesn’t Really Matter” mashed into this song?

Holy shit, I did not expect that if true, but I’m all for it. 

oh yeah, the Roblox thing looks cool too I guess 

It's the Saturn version of Green Grove Zone, composed by the same guy with an accidental shared melody.

I tried out this game, it has a slow start but can be pretty fun once you get enough XP to actually go fast.

I like how you can equip Chao to follow you, I hope Frontiers has something similar.

Not gonna lie before Sonic Speed Simulator was a thing I thought Elden Ring would be the only game that would spoil me when I got to play Sonic Frontiers as an open world game, but now Sonic Speed Simulator has gotten me questioning if frontiers can live up to how he controls in this game.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/14/2022 at 10:40 PM, Jake_LeOFFICIAL said:

Or Xbox.

Yes, it's on Xbox. Seriously.

I think I'll have to buy an Xbox. I would be able to play so many old Sonic games in recent hardware...

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

Since Treasure Hunter Knuckles is now playable in the game, I think it's high time I have played the game!!...
So, how can I play it, please?!...
Do I just have to download ROBLOX on my X-Box One for free on the X-Box Live then SONIC SPEED SIMULATOR will be instantly playable?!...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Many many things have happened in the game which is updated almost every three days!!...
For instance, for Halloween, Reaper Metal Sonic (from HARDlight) is now a playable character and Vampire Shadow is about to be unlockable!!...
Gothic Amy (SONIC RUNNERS) has apepared and she runs a candy shop (I guess she will be playable later)!!...

In addition to Metal Sonic 3.0, there a great brand new version of Metal Sonic called Chrome Metal Sonic :

maxresdefault.jpg

And the 2-player robotic versions of Sonic, Tails and Knuckles from SONIC HEROES are also unlockable and are called Fake Metal Sonic, Fake Metal Tails and Fake Metal Knuckles!!...

You can check the wiki page if you want to know more :

https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Sonic_Speed_Simulator

By the way, I've just discovered that Nibroc Rock is now an employee for the game!!...

EDIT :
I've just dowloaded ROBLOX (free version for X-Box) but I can't find SONIC SPEED SIMULATOR anywhere!!...
How can I find and play the game now, please?!...

• 4 weeks later...

New things available in the game related to SONIC FRONTIERS :

- a Green Hill Cyberspace with tag action (and with the now famous "Blowing into the Light" song)
- Kocos (to use as pets like Chao and Animal Friends)
- "Frontiers Sonic"
- a digital trail

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Everybody knows the first episode of SONIC PRIME will be broadcasted in the game starting saturday, but a leak revealed that "Rusty Rose" will be playable soon :

FjbDmtRWIAA1ZjD?format=jpg&name=small

I don't know if it's her real name in the show...

The SONIC PRIME event is on and you can unlock Rusty Rose, New Yoke style Sonic and many other things linked to the new animated series!!...

• 4 weeks later...

The Chrismas event in over and we could collect Elf Tails, Santa Sonic and Reindeer Knuckles... and also Rusty Rose and Nine!!...

The new event is on starting today and we can unlock Winter Sonic (along with Overboarder Chao and Yeti Chao)!!...

• 3 weeks later...

New update featuring a new playable character,  musics and level designs, and new Chao :

- a Shadow Android (orange) called Android Shadow
- an android trail
- Timekeeper Chao
- Eggman Chao

FngRGE_XEAI2Ks7?format=jpg&name=small

More to come soon...

FnkDa3DXoAAYRJr?format=jpg&name=small

• Thumbs Up 2

New upgrade : Eggman has invaded Green Hill and Lost Valley in search of Android Shadow (which is being analysed by Tails)!!...
You can unlock :
- Hologram Trail : destroy 200 badniks
- Hologram Omochao : collect 6 000 Master Emerald Shards and 30 Eggman keys
- Hologram Metal Sonic : final reward
FoHWcQ0aEAAwHrw.png

The first anniversary of the game is coming... and the game got a new update today (version 2.00) with a new title (add "REBORN" to the original name)!!...
It is almost a brand new game, and it is clearly a new start for the game!!...
The game is nicer, the maps are entierely remade (and bigger), Sonic can now use the Boost move, you can fight Eggman, the Wisps are included, there are quests and more storylines!!...

If you already played the game, you can convert your old stats to the new version of the game and win Red Rings( that are brand new too)!!...
And if you have never played the game, it's time to give it a try since it's better than ever!!...

• 2 weeks later...