Awoo.

Team Sea3on Trailer Premiere - Feat. Crush40

OwlEyes

Omg. Today is the best day to be a SatAM fan. x) I'm so excited to hear the remix and see everyone's hard work culminate! Been following this project for about a year now, and it's GOOD STUFF.

Looking (and sounding) incredible,

Sign me in, I can't wait to see more of this project, great work.

Thanks to all involved in this!

Really good animation, can't believe Crush 40 actually came back for this.

I heard that the story for the original Satam season 3 was already fully fleshed out. Will you be using the originally intended story or will you be going your own unique direction for this?

Really amazing stuff eitherway, I just started binging Satam for the first time in years and I always remember wishing ABC didn't cancel season 3.

Honestly impressive animation. It does a good job of matching the style of the original series.

Effort on this looks insane. Trailer looks great and even after reading the topic header hearing Johnny cover the song was still a huge surprise.

• The topic was featured

I've always wondered what Johnny singing the SatAM theme would sound like, and today, I finally know. The only crit I have is that last note just reeeeeallly doesn't hit right, IMO.

But yeah, all in all, everything looks really great! The animation and character designs are both really smooth for a fan project and Sally's voice is a pretty solid Kath Soucie impersonation. Snively doesn't sound high-pitched enough, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Can't wait to see the finished product! Great work to everyone involved.

Gotta admit, I was pretty skeptical of the project, but this completely proved me wrong, the effort on this looks absolutely insane, and both the animation and the cover of Fastest Thing Alive sounds great. Voice acting is pretty good too, Snively is pretty damn close in particular.

Also, the Archie references is neat, don’t think I didn’t notice Mina jamming out to Sonic’s guitar playing at the end.

Thank you everyone for your kind words. This moment was absolutely fantastic and emotional for everyone on the team. Many tears of joy spilled from all your kind words. We are pressing on and doing the best we can at the highest quality possible. 

If you would like to download a copy of the song visit us at www.Sea3on.com

love,

Em

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1
  • Fist Bump 1

This is unbelievable. We live in a world where fan projects turned from something low quality into something big . And the quality can be even higher than in the official stuff First Sonic & Tails R and now this. This looks outstanding and the theme song is a banger. Can’t wait for the first ep

1 hour ago, EgFan said:

This is unbelievable. We live in a world where fan projects turned from something low quality into something big . And the quality can be even higher than in the official stuff First Sonic & Tails R and now this. This looks outstanding and the theme song is a banger. Can’t wait for the first ep

Thank you! It’s amazing what the children of the 90’s have done with our unique set of “grown up” skillsets. Everyday I get something in my inbox from our creative my heart bursts with pride. We have people from all over the world giving us their wonderful talents. Stay tuned!

Two incredible thumbs up!!! I must've ended up in the right universe because I never thought I'd hear the legendary Johnny Gioeli do a remix of the Sonic SatAM theme!!! I can't wait to see this.

14 minutes ago, SatAMhog said:

Two incredible thumbs up!!! I must've ended up in the right universe because I never thought I'd hear the legendary Johnny Gioeli do a remix of the Sonic SatAM theme!!! I can't wait to see this.

Believe me when I say, holding this secret for 2 years was beyond HARD.

6 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Gotta admit, I was pretty skeptical of the project, but this completely proved me wrong, the effort on this looks absolutely insane, and both the animation and the cover of Fastest Thing Alive sounds great. Voice acting is pretty good too, Snively is pretty damn close in particular.

Also, the Archie references is neat, don’t think I didn’t notice Mina jamming out to Sonic’s guitar playing at the end.

I’m glad we could make you smile!

Mina has been surprisingly popular as well!

9 hours ago, McGroose said:

Really good animation, can't believe Crush 40 actually came back for this.

I heard that the story for the original Satam season 3 was already fully fleshed out. Will you be using the originally intended story or will you be going your own unique direction for this?

Really amazing stuff eitherway, I just started binging Satam for the first time in years and I always remember wishing ABC didn't cancel season 3.

Our writer Eric has been inspired by Ben since he was a child and has used most elements as inspiration while using his own creative genius to bring our project to life.

there is no doubt in my mind that Ben would be very proud of Eric.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow. Just wow...

When this project was first announced however many years ago, I wasn't impressed by what was shown and expected it to quickly fizzle out into nothing. That wasn't because of any ill-will, but simply because projects like this typically don't have legs. 

But now I've been proven completely wrong to have doubted you. This looks fantastic! Big congratulations to everyone involved. You really all ought to be very proud of what you've accomplished here. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Blue Blood said:

Wow. Just wow...

When this project was first announced however many years ago, I wasn't impressed by what was shown and expected it to quickly fizzle out into nothing. That wasn't because of any ill-will, but simply because projects like this typically don't have legs. 

But now I've been proven completely wrong to have doubted you. This looks fantastic! Not congratulations to everyone involved. You really all ought to be very proud of what you've accomplished here. 

Thank you! When I first came here to talk about it was super sad to get that response, but now I understand why. I was also a huge fan but a fan outside of the internet and didn’t realize how many revivals there were prior…but… there is a certain magic with this team and I’m so glad we’ve been able to push through. Covid definitely has helped b/c of work from home and lockdown. Cheers and thank you again!

Didn't think too much of your first trailer way back when, since it was kind of on the crude side. But this is such a dramatic improvement in pretty much every aspect since that first promo.

Though that said I can't seem to find the video any longer...

Man, that was sick. I remember when I first heard about this project, and just didn't think it was going to go anywhere like so many other Satam revival attempt, but you've pulled above and beyond for this. Absolutely amazing! 

And the full Fastest Thing Alive Mix by Johnny is, wow. Wonderful! 

It sounds great. Let’s hope for instance as an example Sonic the Hedgehog,Sally Acorn,Bunnie Rabbot gonna sounds more like Jaleel White,Kath Soucie,Christine Cavanaugh. I'm wondering who's gonna voice Tiara Boobowski? How about Sonic the Hedgehog visiting his another royal ex-girlfriend on Micromobius of Micromobotropolis empire? Are you at least opened to suggestions? What if Julian Robotnik might rename it to Microrobotropolis as his own Kingdom?

Edited by lucasdanielpeterrygal

2 hours ago, SenEDDtor Missile said:

Didn't think too much of your first trailer way back when, since it was kind of on the crude side. But this is such a dramatic improvement in pretty much every aspect since that first promo.

Which one? The original pitch or the new trailer? 😀 

Also, thank you for letting us change your mind!

1 hour ago, VO.SUPER said:

Man, that was sick. I remember when I first heard about this project, and just didn't think it was going to go anywhere like so many other Satam revival attempt, but you've pulled above and beyond for this. Absolutely amazing! 

And the full Fastest Thing Alive Mix by Johnny is, wow. Wonderful! 

Thank you very much!

johnny is actually a very nice person too! Very easy to work with and super talented. We are so lucky he was onboard. 

2 hours ago, SenEDDtor Missile said:

12 minutes ago, OwlEyes said:

Which one? The original pitch or the new trailer? 😀 

Also, thank you for letting us change your mind!

The original pitch. Was going to re-link it to emphasize the dramatic improvement, but couldn't find it.

On another note:

The full cover.

• Thumbs Up 2

30 minutes ago, SenEDDtor Missile said:

The original pitch. Was going to re-link it to emphasize the dramatic improvement, but couldn't find it.

On another note:

The full cover.

We took down the full version and remixed it as “look at us now” showing a before and after - it’s on our Twitter and did fairly well!

yes the full song is available on YouTube or for download on www.Sea3on.com in a few formats. 

cheers!

• Nice Smile 1

• 2 weeks later...

Between this and Sonic the Hedgehog Polaris, now is a great time to be a Satam Sonic fan.