Awoo.

Sonic fan game is available…on Xbox???

KHCast

As cool as this is, I gotta wonder if the original creator of the game knows about this, or is even comfortable with this. I know Sega is usually chill with fan games, but I’m not sure if they’re okay with them showing up on other game platforms outside pc. Idk, what are your guys thoughts on this? 

If this is totally okay to Sega and the creator of the game, man, I’d hope to see BTS and ATS show up on console, since those games are so good and need to be experienced by more people!

It's apparently pretty easy to upload apps to Microsoft's store, though stuff like this usually doesn't stay up for too long. These kinds of apps don't show up when you manually search the Xbox store, but you can almost always find workarounds to access the download page. It's one of the reasons why there's a growing emulation scene on the Xbox Series consoles, since Retroarch is so easy to download to it.

I also have AM2R installed on my Xbox, it's pretty wild.

• Thumbs Up 3

Even if they at least deal of them, the standard to what they allow on the store in the first place is growing more akin to mobile app stores.

The other week, this was what they had to deal with:

q8t8x1fiyfo81.png?auto=webp&s=74e15a9498

Xbox-Mario-lands-on-the-console-in-a-new

• Promotion 1