Awoo.

[DELETED]

LATER BUDDY

How did I not see this? Glad to see that you've got your topic back up now Blur =D.

I personally cannot wait to hear whatever you've got cooking right now in that there musical noggin of yours!

Aww thanks bro. I can't wait to hear your Sonic 2 credits cover. Thanks to a lot of the feedback I got on it I'll be extending mine, maybe we should do a whole bunch of covers just for fun and release it sort of like a mini-album thing? Nothing too big to commit to, could be done bit by bit over time for the fun of it all. I think it'd be neat and we could possibly get Yusuke in on it too XD!

Just throwing an idea out there ^_^!

I also cannot wait to hear this new song you've just mentioned =)

Thanks, I'm glad to hear that my junk is worthy of being on at least someone's Ipod, XD

Junk? WTF? It's more like rare jewellery. I've had it on my player for a whole year, if not longer.

I'll always be here for both you and Hue, man. Even being reduced to a n00b status with 0 posts doesn't re-arrange my mind. I'm a solid rocky mountain which cannot be moved.

So anyways, I'm still eagerly anticipating the Blur-Hue collab mix. That should be the first major step in bringing this pace back to life.

Edited by DarkJedi188

Some video game happy hardcore electric guitar thing or madness

If HueBlur doesn't pass... I think the above would make a great Song Name.

^_^ - I'm good to go, just trying to get some inspiration for a good blend between us.

I thought this was about the band Blur ; who I absolutely hate...

As for your stuff, its pretty damn sweet!

Some video game happy hardcore electric guitar thing or madness, =O.

Yes, that's exactly what I was imagining it to be... Just don't forget to add in some synth keyboard as well. ;)

As for inspirations... Just run a search query on "DOOM" and/or "Duke Nukem" on a site such as Overclocked. You should find plenty of examples there.

Edited by DarkJedi188

Personally, I enjoyed the second version of the intro the most. And my reason is because in that version the dialogue of the characters blends in so smoothly with the incoming piano melody that nothing feels drowned out.

Unlike one of Huepow's mixes where the loud keyboard/piano totally drowns out the voice of someone speaking.

So yeah, my top vote is for intro#2. My secondary vote, if I'm allowed to have one, is for intro#1. ;)

Edited by DarkJedi188

Unlike one of Huepow's mixes where the loud keyboard/piano totally drowns out the voice of someone speaking.

Which one you talking bout? XD or are you speaking in general. hehehe

That sounds like a fun idea Thirteen, =D. I can't really bolt down to a schedule for it, so I'm glad it's a loose and fun idea (you probably can't buckle down to deadlines and junk either now that I think about it, XD). Let's just grab Yusuke and start when ever, =D. 2 songs can already be in the bank just about, ^^.

Cool, glad you think the idea is awesome man =D! Like you said, I can't really get a schedule down either but I think if we just work on it bit by bit then we can achieve an awesome little mini-album of sorts. I'll definitely extend the Sonic 3 cover for sure then for this =D.

As for the new song, I cannot listen to it right now, but in two days I will be back at my Moms place =). People are heading off to bed here in my Dads apartment so it wouldn't be wise to listen to stuff, and I don't have my headphones with me either D:

Which one you talking bout? XD or are you speaking in general. hehehe

I was referring to the first few minutes of "Too Fuzzy Mix" with the monologue.

But hey, right after the monologue, did you actually say something like: "DJ shoutout to the greatest Darkjedi" ? Or were my ears playing tricks on me. ;)

Edited by DarkJedi188

I was referring to the first few minutes of "Too Fuzzy Mix" with the monologue.

But hey, right after the monologue, did you actually say something like: "DJ shoutout to the greatest Darkjedi" ? Or were my ears playing tricks on me. ;)

Each song in that mix was created by my buddy fuzzywuff. Including the Spoken Word opening.

> I included a short vocal of the name of the Mix, and my own Name... that was all.

Man, if I had a video game and I wanted to make sort of a jungle level, I'd love to use that song for it...the only thing is I have no video game to put it into xD!

BECAUSE I THINK THAT IS YOUR BEST SONG YOU'VE CREATED. Hands down man! It sounds like a real epic video game tune IMO, it is just great! Please please please continue with this one dude!

Edited by Thirteen