Awoo.

[DELETED]

LATER BUDDY

w00t for LoZ! =P

I love your work Blur, really nice rhythm on your pieces. I'll make a more specific and detailed comment later, since I don't have much time now... ;)

• 3 weeks later...

That's some interesting yet unexpected news about collaborations with Dario and Spencer... But what about the much-anticipated collaboration with Huepow? Has that idea been put on hold or just cancelled completely?

Cool! Sounds like your stuff is going to be kickarse, more than what I can say about mine now haha. My computer died, so I won't be able to get stuff off the h-drive until I can get a new one. So music production from me has been put on hold, and I was so close too I was gonna ask about maybe you and I starting on maybe getting some ideas down too for a collab. Ah well, sounds like you are busy anyway so I guess this works out then =)

Can't wait to hear the new stuff!

Oh, and I might write a remix for the Drowning song from the original Sonic games since I don't think I've ever seen it done before. Should be interesting, XD.

Indeed, I approve of this idea. Just make sure that it loops multiple times over, and you've got a fantastic Trance genre beat. :D

Aside from all that, I am starting to make music with my friends again, so you guys might see some new sides to me if that sounds interesting to you, =3. I'm first working with my friend Dario, or I think he goes by Erebus on SSMB, but has only posted like 3 times. Either way, he's starting is non-rushed album with an amazing concept very soon, so it should be VERY fun. He's allowing me some room for instrumentals too, <3. I'll have him post here and explain the concept. It's very mythological and such, very interesting, =D.

Alright, so I'm with Blur at his work right now, and I just finished writing lyrics for song 3 of the Black/Death metal project we will be working on together.

The project named is Exiled and for the album's title I'm thinking "A World Worthy Of Damnation".

Here is the concept followed by the first three songs.

JHVH is leaving the universe which Earth belongs to so he may die alone. The human race which he created and connected himself with is no longer worshipping him and so he is becoming weak.

As a result, Shemyaza, a fallen angel, escapes from Tartarean enslavement, as God’s grasp is relinquished.

He finds that his Nephilim children have either slain one another or were wiped out by the flood thousands of years ago and is enraged.

He seeks a new mate amongst the female humans and breeds with a woman possessed by Nyx the goddess of night.

With her he sires two neo-Nephilim offspring; A vampiric creature similar to Nyx’ previous Keres offspring, and a Lycanthrope similar to Nyx’ Moros offspring, who will enslave the human race and bring upon a new age of eternal night.

They reproduce by infecting humans who fall prey to them and the rest of the human population is left to fend for itself.

As the final humans are rounded up, they are cast into the mouth of damnation and the world is consumed by darkness.

Songs 1-3 and the first instrument (track 4) are all a sort of prologue thing.

Song 1

Cloak of feathers, blacker than moonless night

Serpentine gaze, eyes set as burning coals

The image of Belial, empowered above man

Benei ha-elohim, the sons of god

Limitless knowledge in the vaults of their minds

Awareness was to be bestowed upon the flawed human design

The earth was to be ordered and science instructed

Yet Yahweh forbade his creations to become corrupted

Heavenly ignorance was shattered in secrecy

Forbidden knowledge, by tongue of Grigori, came to the understanding of homo sapiens

Resolving enchantments, symbols of the earth; Armaros and Arkas!

Manufacturing artillery, Azazel, Penemue; the art of scripted words and secret wisdoms

Instructor of the cosmic astrology in collaboration with Baraqiel;

Kabaiel, inhabitant of nether realms, given dominion above numerous spiritual entities

Once sentinel of Eden, now commander of abrasax legions, tutor of the Sun; Shamsiel!

Informers of the illicit; Sariel spoke of the moon, Chazaqiel of meteorology

Incantations learned, Shemyaza; the instigator of the renowned upheaval from heaven

Song 2

I shall lead you to go out amongst the fertile lands of Earth,

For I, have seen the beauty which walks amongst its gardens

Seek the ripest virgin you wish; seduce her with celestial lust,

Daughters of man for the Sons of God; to produce for us,

Children of wicked strength; a bloodline descended from the night’s eyes,

To reign superior over mankind; in mimic of their fathers who were authorized,

To tower above the insectile man

‘Let us all swear an oath to bind ourselves by mutual imprecations to follow the plan’

Now we descend, two hundred as one from our heavenly boundaries

Leave not one untouched,

For we the most perfect of species,

Deserve to reap the plentiful harvest,

It is in our nature to seek ecstasy

We descend, two hundred as one upon them

To spread, our fallen serpent seed amongst them

By rituals of sin and fornication,

Our sons have been formed in the womb,

They have torn their matrix in emergence,

Indeed they are vile and shall enrage the lord

Song 3

Worshipped as divine entities by the sheep that is man

Who self sacrifice so spiritually to please our Nephilim

Offered unto them like virgins to satiate their desires

Progeny of supernatural beings hearts burning with fire

The enslavement of human kind to be dealt by giant’s hand

Eradication of man

Defilement of mother whores

Incinerate their land

Consume their grain and boars

Desecrate their idols

Smother them into dust

Piss in the river Nile

They shall learn to fear us

As worms they crawl towards us from amongst the sands

A gift from the lord free will to accompany them

Yet so weak the will it is as moldable as clay

With temptation I provoke them to let my children play

God of ignorance I am notified of your intentions

You ask of Michael who masturbateth thee

To prepare us fallen ones for eternal isolation

To shackle our limbs by roots of damnations tree

Which grows in the abyss of Tartarus

So that we may grope in the darkness

I command Shamsiel to cast out his legions

The sky will rain angelic blood upon my Nephilim

As tip of spear pierces heavens flesh

Bring down the winged filths

We shall not be defeated without bloodshed

We shall drag his unearthly loved ones down

Sulphuric imprisonment proves to be nothing but exciting

As I bathe in flames my sons shall carry out my intentions

It is known to me that I will succeed upon this Earth

I shall exact my desctruction upon you, mark my words

YUP. I'm having alot of fun writing the lyrics, trying to progress from my first lyrics for our first project.

:D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...

You damn Balto-loving freak, I listened to that Snowblind song that you sent to me ages ago and I loved it. Very professional sounding and it's so soft and lovely to listen to. I'll be sure to get around to listening to your other songs as well, dude.

Will do. By the way, I'm listening to your album, and Frostbite Cavern is rockin'. Easily my favorite track (so far) on it.

Edited by Jake

Yeah, I finished listening to your album just now and I think you did a really splendid job on it. My two favorites are Frostbite Cavern and Temple Ruins, and the credits music was really a great way to end it.

I seriously envy people who can make music. I'm eager to listen to more tomorrow, but for now, BED.

I'm absolutely in love with your work, Blur. Wolf's Instinct and such pieces proves how versatile of a musician you are.

I really can't wait for your next work, especially if you're returning to your previous harder rock songs.

Also, I'm willing to help in any way possible. Well, mostly guitar and vocals, but whatever.

Damn, we could use a guy like you on Project Revolution.

Thanks dude, it's much appreciated, =D! I've been very busy lately with graduation, a interview soon for a new job, and college shizzwack that I haven't had time to work on my next song. Hopefully it will be out by mid-June though at the latest.

Ugh. I know that feeling. I've been working hard on getting Project Revolution working, but I never have the time to record. School is a major asspain, and I can only record on one computer in our house and coincidentally, that's the computer everyone wants.

I might ask later for help with vocals though if I can't do it, happy.gif.
I'd be willing to help. Just give me a buzz if you need me. I've got kinda a Kurt Cobain kinda vocal range, just as a heads up.

As for Project Revolution, I don't think it'd be happening sadly, D=. With all my shit recently plus college coming up; let's just say I'm having a hard enough time finding the time to make my own works, XP. Plus, I've already been in and out of that project twice now, and I feel more like an asshole every time that I want to come back. I just don't think that project is for me, ^^". Maybe if I just threw in one song some where if I ever had the time and you guys needed it, but I don't think I can commit to it, D=.

Are there multiple different "Project Revolutions?" I don't remember you contributing, but whatever. Don't worry, us guys in on it can get it done, but if you ever decide to contribute, you're more than welcome.

Wolf's Satellite sounds diggity.

Graduation's already come? Congradulations~

my first album: The Difference One Person Makes has had 25 downloads since it was posted by Huepow00.

I proudly confess that I was one of those 25 folks who downloaded it. :D

If it makes you feel better, back in the summer of 2008 the Beta Version#2.1 of my Amy fangame was only downloaded 23 times.

Anyways, about the album names... I really love the sound of "Moon's Best Friend" and "Howling Through The Centuries".

I'd recommend that you'd choose one of those 2 titles for the final product.

Either one of them will make me smile. :D

Personally I think Bloodline Calling is a wonderful title. In fact, it'd also make for a great title track name too.

Can't wait to hear this dude! I'm currently writing a concept album too, only I won't be able to record anything over the summer. Already wrote lyrics for one song, probably has to be my best one to date lyrically.