Awoo.

[DELETED]

LATER BUDDY

Oooh, I'll have to keep an eye on this, big fan of wolves I am. Your test is really something for a werewolf, as I normally relate such to Metallica's Of Wolf and Man this is quite more... driving in a way, but it fits so much too.

I loved the keyboard/organ which you put into the intro. It builds up suspense and anticipation, as if a huge battle is about to begin, and as if the words "Round 1" are being displayed in the middle of some screen.

Then the guitar comes in and I imagine either the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers or Wolverine engaged in a heated battle without getting any rest.

So yeah, I hope that in addition to the planned lyrical version you will also release a pure instrumental version.

Edited by DarkJedi188

That is pretty cool-sounding so far. It really sounds like its own song rather than a remix; in fact I downloaded the song right away without reading the description, and only realized that it was based off Sonic Unleashed's theme as soon as the singing kicked in.

The instrumentals are very lovely. I'd love to hear the full version soon.

EDIT: Started another page

Edited by Jakeevee

That is pretty cool-sounding so far. It really sounds like its own song rather than a remix; in fact I downloaded the song right away without reading the description, and only realized that it was based off Sonic Unleashed's theme as soon as the singing kicked in.

The instrumentals are very lovely. I'd love to hear the full version soon.

EDIT: Started another page

Thanks, ^^. I thought the same thing too after I exported it though. The intro sounds a little too different from the original, but I think it's just the lead guitar. Either way, it doesn't matter I guess, ^_^. The full version should be very soon though, like probably tomorrow even, =3. Now that school is done and I only have 10 hours of work each week, I have a lot of spare time to kill. My plans for tomorrow is to work on this and watch E3, XD. Feels weird to be lazy again, O_o.

And no prob, I noticed that I was the last on the previous page, so I was just waiting for that one reply so I can re-post it for easy convenience, so thanks, 8D.

The Possibilities Are Endless

For everyone else, the description is on the last post of the previous page, <3.

-Blur

Unfortunately, I'm uncapable of making a comparison of your version of this tune to Sega's original version. And that is because I've never heard the original version, due to the fact that I've never played that particular game that you've all been talking about. :(

The only thing that I can say is that the melody is very soothing, and that the slow tempo causes me to imagine that someone is lost in a daydream while walking through a crowded street. As if some character is worried about something and needs to think something through.

Anyways, sounding good so far. Get it finished. :)

Edited by DarkJedi188

ARE YOU KIDDING? ARE YOU KIDDING?

For years, you wouldn't sing and you're this good? Oh my god, Cody, that was amazing. How could you ever doubt yourself? I mean sure, it isn't either the high-pitched or the rough voice, but different. I loved it. I hope you really do more in the future. I am not exaggerating or feeding you false hope when I say you've impressed me. :)

You, my friend, have a set of pipes. I love the remix, although I don't remember the song all too well. I'd love to hear you in a slightly different environment to see how your voice would fit.

WOW DUDE. YOUR WEREWOLF TEST SONG IS AMAZING!

Go look up the song HERO by Machinae Supremacy, you might understand more why I like your song. Not saying they sound the same, but rather they seem rather similar in styles - and I really love MaSu! The opening to your song just reminds me of one of my favourites by them xD

Real awesome guitar work, I wish I had that kind of guitar skill. I'll have to listen to the Unleashed one in a sec.

Edit: That one sounded pretty good so far too, the lead guitar parts at time sounded a liiittleee out of tune, but I'm sure you can fix that up =). The vocals were pretty good too. Now, I'm not really a confident vocalist myself, but it sounds like you need to put a little bit more confidence in there man! At times you got off to a real nice start, and then it sounded like you weren't confident enough in yourself. So with all this positive reinforcement here...give yourself some more confidence man. It sounded great!

Edited by Sandshrew

I can tell the difference when I record my singing apposed to me singing in my car in the by myself in the hills, XP.

LOL, we've never heard what you sound like when you're all alone in your car.

Would you be able to give us a quick little recording of that? ;)

I don't think my voice will sound that good at all once I do my fast tempo, metal werewolf song, trust me, X_x.

My advice: Try to do lower pitched vocals if you think your vocals arent aggressive enough. I've noticed that my voice loses any sort of aggressiveness when I hit a certain high point in my range.

Wow, sounds real nice so far dude. One question, if you're able to do this it'd be awesome, but would you be able to tab out the pre-chorus bit for me =O? I have the rest of the song figured out (a while ago actually) but I could never figure out that pre-chorus. You had it pretty exact on the first pre-chorus so I want to know if you could tab it for me ^^! If you're too busy I can understand, I just thought your pre-chorus sounded spot on and I've been trying to figure it out for a while LOL. I plan to cover this song too one day (read: When I get a new computer haha), though mine would be I think less original it its approach =).

Really good sounding though sir =D

YES, YES, YES !!!! It sounds completely finished indeed. :D

The first 3 minutes of the tune seem very fitting for the background soundtrack at the ending of one of those movies where some guy and some girl finally get back together again after experiencing a painful breakup... You know, like those movies about highschool kids?

Yeah, that's exactly where this tune fits in.

You see the lovley couple hugging in the middle of some park and then the credits begin to roll on the screen, and the audience walks out of the movie theatre.

That's the most ideal scenario. :D

In a completely un-related case:

I caught the ending of BALTO today on tv - and I was crying my eyes out.

Blur, your vocals sound MUCH stronger in this new version! The vocal harmonies you've got going on there are pretty awesome too.

Sounds really good man! Nice original cover! You did a good job with this. Your vocals are definitely unique, and I think they suit the song very well =). I dig this. Big time =)

Thanks a lot for the PM with the tab too ^_^

That was still really good and I think you actually improved as through the course of the song. I think the only critique I can give you is that sometimes when you hold you either drop or slip into a different note kind of funny when you're holding. It makes your voice a little shaky and unsure, but overall, jesus Cody, why do you have to be full of SECRET TALENTS?

Oh and not gonna lie, during the bridge, the part made me laugh really hard because you use that voice a lot when you're being silly. I laughed really hard. :3