Awoo.

Sonic Team’s new game suspended activities development games in Russia.

Alexey Piskun

Sonic Team is the IT company studio closed at business center Antares whey location in Novosibirsk, Russia. New games Sonic Frontiers they suspend their activities in the development of games in Russia, due to the military special operation of Russia in Ukraine, together with the sanctions against Russia. 
spacer.png

Head of Gemma-2000 Anatoly Salaev he said that he proposed temporarily to leave Russia for the development of games. President of Sonic Team in Russia Alexey Piskun decided to leave the development of games in Russia.

• Bad Quality Post 2

Sorry, I don't understand this - what is this about exactly? Russia has banned SEGA/Sonic Team games in the country? Or is this just a fan community that's not making games anymore in Russia?

This forum is for official video game news and discussion, and I don't think this warrants its own topic. If you can explain it better, please?

• Thumbs Up 1

What? SEGA never had any partnerships with Russian studios and they don't have one in Russia. This is clearly a troll, and I think you all need to remove this thread.

@Alexey Piskun Прекрати нести хрень и изучи стркутуру предложений на английском языка, потому что то что ты написал не имеет смысла.

• Promotion 1
  • Chuckle 5

2 hours ago, phobs said:

@Alexey Piskun Прекрати нести хрень и изучи стркутуру предложений на английском языка, потому что то что ты написал не имеет смысла.

Bruh, I really need to thank you for that laugh, because I really needed it! 🤣

But yeah, troll or not, not really surprising Sonic Team isn’t working in Russia. Like I don’t know what the OP is trying to pull.

• The topic was locked

And this, my friends, is why we validate members now (among other reasons).

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Promotion 1
  • Chuckle 1
  • Fist Bump 1
  • Too Many Rings 1