Awoo.

Where to buy Archie tpb/singles?

Eskana

Hey all,

Well, the title basically says it. I was looking back and my collection and realized it was rather...ah... holey. I didn't really start reading comics until about ten years ago, and in all that time (in which I usually bought from back-issue bins), I can probably count on one hand how many times I've found a Sonic comic there. When I look on Ebay, the going price for your average issue seems to be at least $25, more likely much higher, and the collections are even more expensive. Nothing but IDW was available on instocktrades.com, either.

Anyone know of places you can find these comics (trades or single issues) for decent prices? Or is that just the way it is?

Thanks!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Promethean0416

• Eskana

• Rabbitearsblog

Top Posters In This Topic

So far, Amazon and Ebay appear to be your best bets regarding those issues. Hipcomic and Mercari appear to have bundles of older issues as well.

I also vouch for Amazon.  They have a couple of tradeback copies of the Archie Series, although they don't have the whole set.