Awoo.

The Manhog is in Rescue Rangers! "HE'S BAAAAAACCCCKKKK!!!"

Badnik Mechanic
Dreadknux
Message added by Dreadknux,

According to multiple early reviews, the original Sonic the Manhog design.. Is in the new Rescue Rangers movie!

Both Variety & Empire reviews claim that he's in there and even has dialogue!

Quick tweet pics if you just want the soundbites...

But here are the full reviews with the line of dialogue included. No pics yet, or even hints as to who is voicing him.

https://variety.com/2022/film/reviews/chip-n-dale-rescue-rangers-1235268985/

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/reviews/chip-n-dale-rescue-rangers/

• Thumbs Up 5

Stream Squidward Screams [Ear Rape] by Bacun | Listen online for free on  SoundCloud

This image just about says it all imo.

How the fuck is Manhog, MLP, and Jimmy Neutron's hair all in one movie, a DISNEY MOVIE, no less.

HE'S VITAL TO THE PLOT!

Not going to link to it, but a certain other message board is claiming he's the main villain of the movie!

• Thumbs Up 3

17 minutes ago, Badnik Mechanic said:

Not going to link to it, but a certain other message board is claiming he's the main villain of the movie!

Wait Wait Wait!... So the original Ugly Sonic... is now a Disney Villain... in a Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers Movie!

whatisthisidonteven...

I am 20 years old, with practically no interest in Disney.

Yet I'm wanting to see this movie because of the god damn Manhog.

What has my life come to?

• Thumbs Up 2

20 minutes ago, MGA_Gamer said:

Wait Wait Wait!... So the original Ugly Sonic... is now a Disney Villain... in a Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers Movie!

whatisthisidonteven...

So there's a few 'claims' being made.

What we know is 100% certain. Mahog is in the movie, he appears in the convention scene and is apparently vital to the plot.

However, what we don't know is 'what 'vital' means', there's a few people saying he's part of the 'villains' and some saying he works for the FBI in the movie so... not really the bad guys but... you know... that 'authority' group who gets in the way of the hero in this kind of film.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Badnik Mechanic said:

What we know is 100% certain. Mahog is in the movie, he appears in the convention scene and is apparently vital to the plot.

However, what we don't know is 'what 'vital' means', there's a few people saying he's part of the 'villains' and some saying he works for the FBI in the movie so... not really the bad guys but... you know... that 'authority' group who gets in the way of the hero in this kind of film.

What if he gets his redesign at the end, in the standard "villain becomes a good guy" thing? Or he's being USED by the main villain?

10 hours ago, Badnik Mechanic said:

We already have an "authority" figure in this film: Captain Putty

Also, according to IMDB, Sonic in this film will be voiced by Tim Robinson: Chip 'n' Dale: Rescue Rangers (2022) - Tim Robinson as Ugly Sonic - IMDb

However, Wikipedia also lists him as the voice of Dr X-7400, "A robotic doctor who gave Dale his CGI surgery: Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers (film) - Wikipedia

coincidence? I think not!

• Thumbs Up 2

They need to stop dividing the fanbase by keeping all these different Sonic's alive.

When will they learn?!?!?!?!

lol

• Thumbs Up 2

Spoiler

Les 20 événements qui ont marqué la France en 2019

image.jpeg.69338ae3f8545b3dd274f8a0e3723f15.jpeg

"Hey Sonic! You did the right thing coming back to us for your emergency redesign surgery! It's not too late to back out of Paramount you know. How's about holding up your end of the bargain, and renewing your contract with us? Could use a lovely face like yours on a small corner of the poster for my third film, Ralph's Metaverse of Madness!"

Sonic the Hedgehog on Twitter: "Sonic speeds home. Watch Sonic the Hedgehog  with the family today! https://t.co/hifD4uRnUT https://t.co/mv9YL7PR76" /  Twitter

"No can do, Knuckle Man! I've dreamed 28 long years of playing the starring role in my very own movie, and I know thousands of children who grew up on me have dreamt the same thing. I've come this far, and I won't give that all up even if it kills me! ...And believe me, I've been in many things that should've killed me."

"Anyway, my next session starts in five back at Vancouver. I'll see you on the red carpet!

gotta go fast | Sonic the Hedgehog (2020 Film) | Know Your Meme

Oh, For The Love of Ralph!

"Double crossing little porcupine..." 

countdown 3 second new year 2020 Stock Footage Video (100% Royalty-free)  1041754360 | Shutterstock

Disney's Bob Chapek apologises to staff over response to 'Don't Say Gay'  bill | Financial Times

"Sonic the Hedgehog has made a laughing stock out of nearly all our non Marvel related films released last year! We must not let this dent in our PR go unpunished. In the names of Walt and Roy, that copy cat rodent and his little video game developer will regret the day he choose to walk out on the Happiest Corporate On Earth."

"Mr. Mouse!"

Pin by Jánosné Tóth on MICKEY | Disney home decor, Mickey mouse, Disney  cards

"Y-y-yes, sir?"

image.jpeg.58d0760b422878c3be4b64f5aecbe11d.jpeg

"...Execute Order 89."

Image of 2022 New Year Number On Black Isolated Background. Font Background  And Typography Concept.-GI907081-Picxy

Sonic.EXE Creepypasta Movie Poster [2019 Edition] by TheDarkRinnegan on  DeviantArt

I...      live...         again.......

• Chuckle 4

3 minutes ago, azoo said:

I hate my life.

And you thought it was bad when it was just two movies huh? If this is how Ugly Sonic makes a return, I guarantee you official SONIC material will reference it too. :T 

Looks like Sonic twitter has a new self depreciating lolcow alongside “haha 06 bad amirite” and “Shadow it’s guns funny” that’s nice, I’m just surprised it took this long to get around to it

• Thumbs Up 3

5 minutes ago, Soniman said:

Looks like Sonic twitter has a new self depreciating lolcow alongside “haha 06 bad amirite” and “Shadow it’s guns funny” that’s nice, I’m just surprised it took this long to get around to it

You'll be seeing him in Dash/Forces in the next few years, I'm calling it now.

• Thumbs Up 3

Posted By: Shard the Angel

Time for Paramount to lawyer up! Good luck 🙂

3 hours ago, Supah Berry said:
  Hide contents

Les 20 événements qui ont marqué la France en 2019

image.jpeg.69338ae3f8545b3dd274f8a0e3723f15.jpeg

"Hey Sonic! You did the right thing coming back to us for your emergency redesign surgery! It's not too late to back out of Paramount you know. How's about holding up your end of the bargain, and renewing your contract with us? Could use a lovely face like yours on a small corner of the poster for my third film, Ralph's Metaverse of Madness!"

Sonic the Hedgehog on Twitter: "Sonic speeds home. Watch Sonic the Hedgehog  with the family today! https://t.co/hifD4uRnUT https://t.co/mv9YL7PR76" /  Twitter

"No can do, Knuckle Man! I've dreamed 28 long years of playing the starring role in my very own movie, and I know thousands of children who grew up on me have dreamt the same thing. I've come this far, and I won't give that all up even if it kills me! ...And believe me, I've been in many things that should've killed me."

"Anyway, my next session starts in five back at Vancouver. I'll see you on the red carpet!

gotta go fast | Sonic the Hedgehog (2020 Film) | Know Your Meme

Oh, For The Love of Ralph!

"Double crossing little porcupine..." 

countdown 3 second new year 2020 Stock Footage Video (100% Royalty-free)  1041754360 | Shutterstock

Disney's Bob Chapek apologises to staff over response to 'Don't Say Gay'  bill | Financial Times

"Sonic the Hedgehog has made a laughing stock out of nearly all our non Marvel related films released last year! We must not let this dent in our PR go unpunished. In the names of Walt and Roy, that copy cat rodent and his little video game developer will regret the day he choose to walk out on the Happiest Corporate On Earth."

"Mr. Mouse!"

Pin by Jánosné Tóth on MICKEY | Disney home decor, Mickey mouse, Disney  cards

"Y-y-yes, sir?"

image.jpeg.58d0760b422878c3be4b64f5aecbe11d.jpeg

"...Execute Order 89."

Image of 2022 New Year Number On Black Isolated Background. Font Background  And Typography Concept.-GI907081-Picxy

Sonic.EXE Creepypasta Movie Poster [2019 Edition] by TheDarkRinnegan on  DeviantArt

I...      live...         again.......

You... you win the goddamn Internet today, my friend.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Way Past Cool 1

Posted By: Metal

Everytime I hear about this movie I’m more and more convinced it was supposed to be uploaded to Newgrounds but somehow made it to the Disney servers instead.

I should hate this.....but dammit, if it's used cleverly....maybe this could work somehow.

That said, it sounds like they're shooting to make this Rescue Rangers the modern Who Framed Roger Rabbit with all those companies involved.

• Thumbs Up 4

Posted By: Greatsong1

Now I really have to see the movie, not just for RR (though there is that too, its been ages since I watched anything RR), I wanna see the cameo just for the laughs.

1 hour ago, Jovahexeon Jax Joranvexeon said:

I should hate this.....but dammit, if it's used cleverly....maybe this could work somehow.

That said, it sounds like they're shooting to make this Rescue Rangers the modern Who Framed Roger Rabbit with all those companies involved.

That’s exactly what it is; Roger Rabbit is even in it.

• Thumbs Up 2

I’m curious to see how they pull this off. Plus the movies are a bonafide success so there’s nothing wrong with poking fun at the man hog imo.