Awoo.

Sonic Channel Calendar June 2022: Sonic's Birthday Gift

Sonictrainer

New wallpaper for meeeee~

Everyone's talking about the boots but I'm just looking over at the show that's left to the side and thinking... those aren't actually socks after all are they? Are Sonic's shoes just big boots rolled down or something? 😄

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Dreadknux said:

those aren't actually socks after all are they? Are Sonic's shoes just big boots rolled down or something? 😄

Didn't we fight this war a few months ago?

Little hints of them not being socks are all over the place. A lot of people have been blind to it is all.

13 hours ago, Dreadknux said:

New wallpaper for meeeee~

Everyone's talking about the boots but I'm just looking over at the show that's left to the side and thinking... those aren't actually socks after all are they? Are Sonic's shoes just big boots rolled down or something? 😄

Indeed they are.

They really do look like socks, though. 

• Thumbs Up 3

12 hours ago, TransPirate said:

trans boots🏳️‍⚧️

IMG_yf29xx.jpg

Considering who the card is (likely) from, Amy Rose says trans rights!

Honestly, Amy absolutely feels like the kind of lady who'd support trans rights, she's cool like that.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Polkadi~☆ said:

Honestly, Amy absolutely feels like the kind of lady who'd support trans rights, she's cool like that.

I'd have a hard time seeing many of the Sonic characters as being degenerates who could be against it honestly.

I think most would be pro (one or two neutral) but Amy is most likely one to be an active supporter.

• Thumbs Up 1

I can't really think of any who'd be against it. I can think of some who wouldn't care but that's it. Eggman especially just considers himself superior to everyone and everything. His philosophy is "Eggman" at the top and "Everything and Everyone Else" at the bottom.

I love the story this image tells though. Sonic and Amy's relationship being more healthy nowadays is something I'm in full support of. Her getting Sonic boots that are like her own but modeled after Sonic's is one thing but Sonic trying them on and liking them with the Happy Birthday card in hand and that look on his face is magnificent. Beautiful.

• Thumbs Up 2