Awoo.

VO.SUPER
Dreadknux
Message added by Dreadknux,

This topic was good and got turned into Sonic 2 Releases Tomorrow on Digital/Paramount+, with New Animated Short [U] at some point.

I liked the short. It was cute! And it was cool that in the end, Sonic and Tails decided to play on the robot's humanity instead of fighting it. And Knuckles' use of "Knuckles Sandwich" took me back to heroes.

They don't quite seem to have the feel for working with each other yet. Knuckles wants to do his own thing (he has been fighting on his own forever), Tails still needs to consider those around him with his Gadgets, and Sonic needs to be more aware of his surroundings so that he can dodge deflected attacks(can hardly blame him when he got paint on his face though).

But I think their flaws as a team show how they're coming together as a family and the reason Maddie had a book on blended families; there's lots of work to be done, but it's going good.

53 minutes ago, Sapphirine Wind said:

I liked the short. It was cute! And it was cool that in the end, Sonic and Tails decided to play on the robot's humanity instead of fighting it. And Knuckles' use of "Knuckles Sandwich" took me back to heroes.

They don't quite seem to have the feel for working with each other yet. Knuckles wants to do his own thing (he has been fighting on his own forever), Tails still needs to consider those around him with his Gadgets, and Sonic needs to be more aware of his surroundings so that he can dodge deflected attacks(can hardly blame him when he got paint on his face though).

But I think their flaws as a team show how they're coming together as a family and the reason Maddie had a book on blended families; there's lots of work to be done, but it's going good.

I agree that this short was pretty cute!  I'm really loving the relationship between Sonic, Tails and Knuckles and I hope that we see some improvements on their relationship in the third movie!

• Thumbs Up 1