Awoo.

What sexuality is Sonic?

Eggman Fan

Ight I feel like it would be wrong to just erase my comment and not replace it.

As formerly stated before I freaked out, I believe that Sonic is mostly shown as straight, with a couple of examples of him being shown as aroace.

And as I also used to have stated, I am okay with headcannons, in fact I find them to be the best parts of fandom. But shoving them down other peoples through is what annoys me. 

Hell I don't even like the answer I found by looking at the franchise, as I personally prefer an aroace Sonic, as I feel it works with his character.

Thanks for reading, and thanks even more to all those who looked past my mistakes and still posted on this topic.

-Sonic Fan

• 2 weeks later...

Well the obvious answer would have to be that Sonic is a male hedgehog because he acts manly like Knuckles,Tails and the rest of the characters except Rouge/Amy. 

Sonic is an aroace icon and nothing (that Sega would realistically do anyway) will change my mind on that. 

Until now at the canon Sonic only showed interest in girls. Elise and Amy to be more clear, it even goes as having a mission of chose your love in 2006 and the ending of Black Knight showing that Sonic and Amy go on dates.