Awoo.

Sonic Central Presentation, June 7th, 2022 12PM EST

Kuzu
Dreadknux
Message added by Dreadknux,

This topic was good and got turned into Get Ready, A Sonic Central Broadcast Is Happening Tomorrow at some point.

4 minutes ago, Shaddy Zaphod said:

Uh...

image.png.ce6857aebd786496c501bb3448763b6f.png

Story time?

Definitely looking like a story trailer. At least we'll get context for what the fuck is going on.

I had to.

image.png.522dd3f4754ec410b26e45d19413ae9a.png

4 minutes ago, Shaddy Zaphod said:

Uh...

image.png.ce6857aebd786496c501bb3448763b6f.png

Story time?

Honestly I really don't have much hope for the story despite Flynn's involvement. I fear SEGA will greatly neuter his work.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 3
  • Bad Quality Post 1

1 hour ago, Jake_LeOFFICIAL said:

I had to.

Look, I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every night I lay awake in agony until the heart attacks I get from people attacking Sonic games I like put me to sleep. 

• Chuckle 1

18 minutes ago, Kuzu said:

Definitely looking like a story trailer. At least we'll get context for what the fuck is going on.

That, or it could be IDW news, given we're on the eve of Issue 50 and we don't know any of the plans for what follows it.

I wonder if I'll even see a character aside from Sonic in this thing tomorrow. 

Even if it's an appearance as substaintial as the back of Usopp's head on Luffy's first bounty poster, I'll take it at this point.

Posted By: DK Fan

If they were gonna reveal some new release tomorrow, my guess would be a compilation of Sonic Adventure 1 and 2.

56 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

That, or it could be IDW news, given we're on the eve of Issue 50 and we don't know any of the plans for what follows it.

When have the marketing ever acknowledged the existence of the comic? 

1 minute ago, Kuzu said:

When have the marketing ever acknowledged the existence of the comic? 

Given that there's the possibility of show and movie news, along with merchandise news, along with the fact they've acknowledged the comics several times and have made merchandise and included it's characters within a few games, and it's on the eve of it's big milestone issue, that's also falling within the anniversary month, it's a distinct possibility.

There's been all of one Sonic Central. It seems pretty silly to me to act as if there's a distinct formula to these things when we've only had the one.

• Thumbs Up 1

unfortunately I'm not gonna be able to watch this live but here's hoping they actually show off some good stuff tomorrow 

Posted By: Greatsong1

Hopefully a proper look at Sonic Prime.

Given it says stuff happening this year, it's a safe bet it'll be updates on Origins, Frontiers, and Prime mostly with smaller updates on stuff like Speed Battle or Simulator on the side. Merch and other collabs are also likely given the mention of partnerships. Events could be appearances at stuff like SGF, though maybe something else too. Given the IGN coverage with Frontiers this month and Prime's appearance at Geeked Week on Friday, I'll go ahead and predict that Origins will be the main focus here. Frontiers getting a trailer focused on the story seems likely so IGN's coverage will continue to focus on the gameplay.

Would love for something more substantial and new, but I think they'd have worded it differently if that were the case. There's no way another new game is getting announced for this year and the tweet specifically states 2022. I'll be happy if it's there of course, but I am 99.99% sure that's not the case.

On 6/7/2022 at 1:43 AM, DK Fan said:

If they were gonna reveal some new release tomorrow, my guess would be a compilation of Sonic Adventure 1 and 2.

I agree with you.

4 hours ago, Sonictrainer said:

I hope we find out who this is

__pink_haired_girl_sonic_drawn_by_stella

(Fanart by stellarspin)

Where did stellarspin get the design (presumably the image in the upper left) from?

5 minutes ago, Scritch the Cat said:

Where did stellarspin get the design (presumably the image in the upper left) from?

She makes a brief appearance during the TailsTube #1 from 2 months ago.

Ah I’ll be driving then so will have to catch up when I get home. Here’s my (realistic) wishlist in no particular order:

• Prime footage/trailer
  • Frontiers ‘proper’/story trailer
  • IDW issue 50 early preview pages
  • Tyson Hesse-style Frontiers animation confirmation or preview
  • Possibly a new ‘event’ type thing like the symphony we got last year
  • Actual release dates for things. Frontiers and Prime specifically but sure other stuff too.

I'm expecting:

A Prime teaser trailer.

Not expecting any new info about Origins as the live-stream a few days ago already revealed a lot. Although maybe they'll announce an Android/iOS release for the new version of 3K.

Talk about Frontiers' story. Show the same gameplay already shown by IGN.

Announce Frontiers animated shorts.

At the end they might tease something coming in 2023. Unlikely but you never know. 

7 hours ago, Jake_LeOFFICIAL said:

Honestly I really don't have much hope for the story despite Flynn's involvement. I fear SEGA will greatly neuter his work.

It can't be worse than Lost World and Forces, can it?

As much as I would love something like a Gens remaster (especially if that means we get a animation thing with it to flesh out Gens story a bit), I’m not really expecting a game reveal or anything crazy. Mostly just stuff for already existing products

I did this bingo... then I saw GameCage's bingo and other ones too, I... yeah, I forgot about a lot of stuff, guess I'm not that excited for potential further announcements, or just don't expect them, I didn't know how to fill the bingo lmao.

I completely forgot:

+ Potential Colors Ultimate update which I talked about yesterday, with Metal & other scrapped content.

+ Potential Generations remaster (due to the graphically different image of Sonic's birthday during TailsTube.

+ Sonic's Speed Simulator Update

+ Possible IDW characters in games

+ A hypothetical spin-off but not holding my breath on that.

+ Frontiers main theme

I just didn't go boom with my card. Eh.

my bingo.jpg

fadel bingo.jpg