Awoo.

DAY 22 - Question of the Week 3: 'Sonic's Birthday' [30DOS22]

Dreadknux

7 hours ago, FReaK said:

Plan is to platinum origins day 1. I'm starting the minute it drops, in about 1,5 hours. :D

Done. 5 hours, 50 minutes. 😆

threema-20220623-060356451.jpg

Dreadknux
This post was recognized by Dreadknux!

Multikaris was awarded the badge '[30 Days of Sonic 2022] Question Hero Silver - Participated in three Question of the Week activities' and 15 points.

I guess I’ll have to cook something. Literally. Perhaps mint chip pancakes to honor Tails, for example. Already also have chili lying around. Will probably spend all day in red shoes as well.

Dreadknux

Nix was awarded the badge '[30 Days of Sonic 2022] Question Hero Silver - Participated in three Question of the Week activities' and 15 points.

I get to work and feel another day of mandatory overtime suck out my soul.

Otherwise, I dunno. I could play Sonic Origins I guess, but I also just want to draw stuff.

Being an adult sucks.

Dreadknux

Ducktor Naldush was awarded the badge '[30 Days of Sonic 2022] Question Hero Bronze - Participated in two Question of the Week activities' and 10 points.

won't have time to play Sonic games today, and I don't even plan on buying Origins any time soon so we can exclude that too

I turned on that livestream with Korone as background noise while I was cutting tomatoes for lunch though, I guess that should count

spacer.png

Dreadknux

J77 was awarded the badge '[30 Days of Sonic 2022] Question Hero Blue - Participated in one Question of the Week activity' and 5 points.

Watching Sonic 1 and 2 movies, and playing Origins.

Dreadknux

Sean was awarded the badge '[30 Days of Sonic 2022] Question Hero Silver - Participated in three Question of the Week activities' and 15 points.

Well I basically spent the day yesterday playing Sonic Origins and some of Mania lol. But I actually completely forgot about Sonic's anniversary come up and I've been playing a lot of Sonic games lately anyway so it was mostly an incidental thing.

Dreadknux

Sega DogTagz was awarded the badge '[30 Days of Sonic 2022] Question Hero Silver - Participated in three Question of the Week activities' and 15 points.

I will go to work and get hit with mandatory overtime

Other than that, I was able to carve out some time to re-watch the Sonic movie. And I snuck in a chili-dog for dinner.

Dreadknux

Strickerx5 was awarded the badge '[30 Days of Sonic 2022] Question Hero Bronze - Participated in two Question of the Week activities' and 10 points.

Late af but I spent the day listening to Sonic music (taking a break from my current playlist of Hololive and other anime related mess). Really made a busy day less stressful and kind of nostalgic in a way.

Dreadknux

Sonictrainer was awarded the badge '[30 Days of Sonic 2022] Question Hero Silver - Participated in three Question of the Week activities' and 15 points.

This year, on June 23rd, I spent my time at the beach, wearing my Classic Sonic hat and a Movie Sonic Jacket while exploring the coast.

To end my last day at the beach, I bought a cheese chili dog from Dairy Queen. I'm not usually into Chili Dogs, but that was delicious.

Fortunately, there were no Badniks or angry Orcas on while I celebrated.

• 2 weeks later...
Dreadknux

RosaRosaRosalina was awarded the badge '[30 Days of Sonic 2022] Question Hero Silver - Participated in three Question of the Week activities' and 15 points.

DAY 22

How would I spend it? How else?

IMG_2610.jpg

I bought Sonic Origins and have been enjoying it so far! I've had the opportunity to play and beat Sonic 1 on release, but had to cut it short there since I was getting a bit tired. But even after that I've played and beaten all of the games featured and am currently trying to go through mission mode, then play through mirror mode after that. The game's a little quirky but there's no better way for me to have celebrated... save for maybe having a chili dog or two around...

• The title was changed to DAY 22 - Question of the Week 3: 'Sonic's Birthday' [30DOS22]